Where Am I Specifically Going Wrong With This Please?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

I've never seen a Lion - but I've never been to Africa. FFS open your eyes!

The top list ain't threads, they're forums full of threads about Bet Angel!

index.php
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:11 pm
Hi,

So this is the second time I have done this and unless I can improve this will happen many times again. So I looked at Fuenlabrada v Zaragoza and I thought there would be a few goals but couldn't determine who would win so backed both teams to win 2-1. At half time it was 1-0 to Fuenlabrada and I was making a slight profit (around 15%) so I traded out but I was convinced there would be more goals. As I only made a small profit I put a small amount on Over 1.5 goals. Zaragoza scored so won that. I was convinced there would be another goal so I backed Over 2.5 goals and won that and then stopped. So the end result is I turned 34p into around 45p. But the game finished 2-1 and this happened the last time I thought either team would win 2-1. At 2-1 I could have traded out for around £1.50 or 450% profit just as I thought it would be at the start of the match. But instead of making 440% profit I made 30%. An incredible difference if it is repeated many times over. I was even sure there would be no more goals when it got to 2-1 so I could have gambled it and made 580% profit.

Does anyone write down their plan before the game starts? I think that would help me, at the moment I seem to be exiting far to early even though what I thought would happen over 90 minutes is happening. I am basically walking away from profit that I thought 45 minutes ago would happen.

The alternative is to back Over 2.5 goals at the start of the match but the maximum profit would have been around 120%. With this is I could have got around 400%.

I have watched around 50 videos on trading in around 10 days and my head is starting to spin, can't see the wood for the trees but I can't remember anything based on trading out to early. All the content I can recall is based on people trading out to late. For example, they wait until the 80th minute when it is 0-0 and then trade out from a 2-1 back.

Any suggestions please?
I have a very simple suggestion. Find a bookie that accepts bets after the match is completed at the pre-match odds. Then you'll be able to place all these bets you're talking about and increase your profits.

If someone who knows what's going to happen before it happens is still struggling what hope is there for the rest of us?
JustLukeYou

There are no matches tomorrow night so I will try and download BetAngel and play around with SoccerMystic. Are there any of the features I can use in the trading.

For example, can I identify order flow to see whether an odd has the potential to briefly increase or decrease?
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 pm
Are there any of the features I can use in the trading.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: After 50 Bet Angel videos and 200 posts to the Bet Angel forum he doesn't know what Bet Angel does. :lol:
JustLukeYou

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:35 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: After 50 Bet Angel videos and 200 posts to the Bet Angel forum he doesn't know what Bet Angel does. :lol:
Derek I am very pleased with my progress so far. I am still bewildered why someone said the other day that "no one starts off profitable" I just don't understand that statement because it has absolutely no detail or useful information behind it yet it is very powerful.

Just comes across as a pointless naysayer who should be ignored.
ShaunWhite

JustLukeYou wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:03 am
I am still bewildered why someone said the other day that "no one starts off profitable" I just don't understand that statement because it has absolutely no detail or useful information behind it yet it is very powerful.

It was me who said that.
You've been trading for 5 minutes, zero minutes actually, I opened my Betfair account in 2001 & I've been gambling since 1982. People can judge the value of your option, or mine, for themselves.

A very very very small number of people do indeed make profit in their first year but it's so rare that it's not inappropriate to refer to that number as inconsequential, ie nobody. The ones who do are exceptional people, and you are clearly at the other end of the scale.

And as for software I mentioned Soccer Mystic to you on day one. You missed it through because you were too busy blowing smoke up your own arse about how brilliant you are.
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:35 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
Derek I am very pleased with my progress so far. I am still bewildered why someone said the other day that "no one starts off profitable" I just don't understand that statement because it has absolutely no detail or useful information behind it yet it is very powerful.

Do you understand the statement no one runs before they can walk, or do you find that a statement with no detail?

It should be self-explanatory. Anyone can have a bit of luck to begin with. You can't call yourself profitable until you've traded at least 100 markets, and even that's a small sample.
Kai

JustLukeYou wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:03 pm
I have yet to see anyone discuss any form of software on here.
JustLukeYou

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:39 am
JustLukeYou wrote:
I am still bewildered why someone said the other day that "no one starts off profitable" I just don't understand that statement because it has absolutely no detail or useful information behind it yet it is very powerful.

It was me who said that.
You've been trading for 5 minutes, zero minutes actually, I opened my Betfair account in 2001 & I've been gambling since 1982. People can judge the value of your option, or mine, for themselves.

A very very very small number of people do indeed make profit in their first year but it's so rare that it's not inappropriate to refer to that number as inconsequential, ie nobody. The ones who do are exceptional people, and you are clearly at the other end of the scale.

And as for software I mentioned Soccer Mystic to you on day one. You missed it through because you were too busy blowing smoke up your own arse about how brilliant you are.
Hi Shaun,

I understand I am new. I also do another form of betting however it is certainly isn't scalable and I only treat it as fun. I place long term accas on league winners. When QPR got relegated around 6 years ago I won £2,400 from £20 but generally do £5 a week and cash out once I got a few winner. I do it instead of the lottery, for example I wont £340 from £2. Just as a bit of fun. If I win I win, if I don't then I don't.
weemac

There's something about Luke's style that I'm beginning to find quite endearing.
Derek27

weemac wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:14 pm
There's something about Luke's style that I'm beginning to find quite endearing.
He hasn't quite mastered connecting the quoted post with his reply. ;)
JustLukeYou

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:45 pm
weemac wrote:
Derek27, did you Mom not tell you it is rude to talk about people in the third person?
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:47 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:45 pm
weemac wrote:
Derek27, did you Mom not tell you it is rude to talk about people in the third person?
No, but she did tell me it's rude to ignore people when they're talking to you, and she told me to listen to the advice of adults [because they're wiser and more experienced].
ShaunWhite

weemac wrote:
You &%^*kin joking aren't you.

People try and help, he never answers their questions and they often get insulted, then it's straight back to how great he is without so much as an explaination or an apology. He's about as endearing as toothache. I see people have stopped helping, which isn't suprising.
JustLukeYou

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:05 pm
weemac wrote:
You &%^*kin joking aren't you.

People try and help, he never answers their questions and they often get insulted, then it's straight back to how great he is without so much as an explaination or an apology. He's about as endearing as toothache. I see people have stopped helping, which isn't suprising.
I got frustrated when people kept telling me I should stop without explaining why.

Return to “Football trading”