Where Am I Specifically Going Wrong With This Please?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
JustLukeYou

Hi,

So this is the second time I have done this and unless I can improve this will happen many times again. So I looked at Fuenlabrada v Zaragoza and I thought there would be a few goals but couldn't determine who would win so backed both teams to win 2-1. At half time it was 1-0 to Fuenlabrada and I was making a slight profit (around 15%) so I traded out but I was convinced there would be more goals. As I only made a small profit I put a small amount on Over 1.5 goals. Zaragoza scored so won that. I was convinced there would be another goal so I backed Over 2.5 goals and won that and then stopped. So the end result is I turned 34p into around 45p. But the game finished 2-1 and this happened the last time I thought either team would win 2-1. At 2-1 I could have traded out for around £1.50 or 450% profit just as I thought it would be at the start of the match. But instead of making 440% profit I made 30%. An incredible difference if it is repeated many times over. I was even sure there would be no more goals when it got to 2-1 so I could have gambled it and made 580% profit.

Does anyone write down their plan before the game starts? I think that would help me, at the moment I seem to be exiting far to early even though what I thought would happen over 90 minutes is happening. I am basically walking away from profit that I thought 45 minutes ago would happen.

The alternative is to back Over 2.5 goals at the start of the match but the maximum profit would have been around 120%. With this is I could have got around 400%.

I have watched around 50 videos on trading in around 10 days and my head is starting to spin, can't see the wood for the trees but I can't remember anything based on trading out to early. All the content I can recall is based on people trading out to late. For example, they wait until the 80th minute when it is 0-0 and then trade out from a 2-1 back.

Any suggestions please?
weemac

Watch more videos and then start even more threads on the same topic.
JustLukeYou

weemac wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:33 pm
Watch more videos and then start even more threads on the same topic.
Yeah you're right. I could keep starting new threads until someone replies with a sensible answer.
BetBuddy

Hopefully you will get banned from this forum.
JustLukeYou

With this example trade of backing 2-1 goals to either team how can the BetAngel software help me?

I have yet to see anyone mention BetAngel software.
Jukebox

JustLukeYou wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm
With this example trade of backing 2-1 goals to either team how can the BetAngel software help me?

BA software has a feature 'soccer mystic' which can model how the odds will change through the match match to help you identify your ideal exit points - if there are any.

Additionally the software has a dutching feature that will help you even out the risk/reward if you back multiple outcomes.

If you wish to 'cash out' you'll find that picking the exit price on the ladder will give much greater value than a simple cash out feature.
Last edited by Jukebox on Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spreadbetting

Why would people feel the need to mention bet angel on the bet angel forum? At the end of the day I doubt there's any software out there that could help you.
JustLukeYou

spreadbetting wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:49 pm
Why would people feel the need to mention bet angel on the bet angel forum? At the end of the day I doubt there's any software out there that could help you.
Wow catty.
Jukebox

JustLukeYou wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Wow catty.
Luke, my comments and your quote were not sent together due to my poor skills
spreadbetting

Just being a realist.
CallumPerry

You do know this is a Bet Angel community?

Honestly Luke you're up to 200 posts already, I'm only like 100 ahead of you and I've been part of this forum a lot longer. It's starting to get embarrassing now. Please do us all a favour and process the information you've already been given' I'm sure I've seen at least a couple other people ask you to do the same.

You're not getting any answers you like for a reason, you can't just say 'well I dare you to be more specific and tell me what works', nobody on here is stupid enough to give you a working strategy of theirs. Some of the greatest sports traders ever are present.

Please, instead of starting new threads about the same things, complete a few hundred trades and take notes of any points you think are useful and then in about a fortnight, show us your P/L report and show us you're still profitable with small stakes. I guarantee you'll get great feedback if you show us avg win / loss, avg odds, and you're general strike ratio etc more people may take you seriously.

You've had some of the greatest in the game give you solid advice (obviously not including myself in that :lol: ) go away and graft for a good few days. Work hard, trade live with small stakes and stop reading/watching videos, it's not helping you. Learn by actually trading then come back with some tangible results.
Derek27

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:

BA software has a feature 'soccer mystic' which can model how the odds will change through the match match to help you identify your ideal exit points - if there are any.

Additionally the software has a dutching feature that will help you even out the risk/reward if you back multiple outcomes.

If you wish to 'cash out' you'll find that picking the exit price on the ladder will give much greater value than a simple cash out feature.
... and trigger 10,000 questions about using Bet Angel. ;)

In fairness to Luke, when he starts a thread it does trigger more replies than most - 8 replies in 50 minutes. :lol:
JustLukeYou

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Wow catty.
Luke, my comments and your quote were not sent together due to my poor skills
Many thanks, I did start originally trying ditching but I found I was diluting all the profit. I also found that I was backing 2-0 for example and it would go 0-1 so I would lose all the stake. With 2-1 I can trade out.

What is the data from SoccerMystic based on, is it based on historical data or the predictive trading of the actual match? IE how accurate is it?
JustLukeYou

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:00 pm
Jukebox wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:

... and trigger 10,000 questions about using Bet Angel. ;)

In fairness to Luke, when he starts a thread it does trigger more replies than most - 8 replies in 50 minutes. :lol:
I joined this forum because Caan Berry said most of the people who don't make money trading don't use software but I have yet to see anyone discuss any form of software on here. Only SoccerMystic once or twice.
Jukebox

Soccer Mystic is a feature of BA. Its hard to imagine you've watched as many Bet Angel videos as you say you have without being aware of it.
Go to the channel and look at Peter's football trading videos. You'll see that there are tools that will help you to channel some of your ideas.

Return to “Football trading”