Make BetAngel Simple to Use

Help improve Bet Angel.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:47 pm
Overall I think it was a decent insight into how the ignorant masses perceive sports trading...
I wouldn't include Luke in the masses - he's surely one of a kind. :)

The whole saga certainly gave me insight into the unbelievable laziness a human being is capable of, compounded by the sheer level of expectation!
Euler

It's curious though isn't it?

I was speaking to a newbie today. He came to see me on a meet and greet. But since then he has splurged a small fortune on 'advice'. Most of this will be worthless and just drain his bank. But he still did it anyway!
Jukebox

When Shaun made his post on this thread with an illustration of the simplification that might be required to satisfy the OP (I'm not sure if it was the VTECH Baby's Learning Laptop or the official VAR Viewer)
- I couldn't help but wonder
- surely even those things would have a user manual
- and indeed they do
- however the makers have managed to avoid having their user forum clogged with pre-school users without a clue by adding just two words to the beginning of their manual.

Perhaps these same two words could be added to a special copy of the BA manual that could be linked to whenever required.

Those two words?

Dear Parent:
Korattt

with respect OP, maybe Bet Angel isn’t suitable for you, the only thing stopping you from profiting with Bet Angel really is your own imagination, I used to loath the thought of automation, now I spend every spare minute looking to get the best out of it.
Kai

Pretty sure OP moved on to greener pastures by now.
trader44

"Looks like we need to bring forward that make a million button that's been in development for the last 20 years. A predictable end I think?"

laughed like a giggling schoolboy reading that :D
what a great thread this has been entertained me for a while :D
Derek27

I heard a woman in the supermarket ticking-off her son. Quite ironic that his name was Luke. :)
spreadbetting

Kai wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:48 pm
Pretty sure OP moved on to greener pastures by now.
More likely deciding on his next alter ego imo.

Return to “Suggestions”