BetAngel logs and automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
waywyrd

Hi,

Is there a way to get logs from BetAngel with the information as to the automation rules used on each event? Basically I would like to be able to track profit and loss from each automation bot. I've had other software which could do this, so wondering is it possible with BetAngel?

Waywyrd.
waywyrd

waywyrd wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:21 pm
Hi,

Is there a way to get logs from BetAngel with the information as to the automation rules used on each event? Basically I would like to be able to track profit and loss from each automation bot. I've had other software which could do this, so wondering is it possible with BetAngel?

Waywyrd.
Hi,

Just looked at Stored Values in History Lists - Step-by-Step Guide, but there's no option to take all of the rules in an automation file in 1 selection. The only way I can see is each rule, 1 by 1 but looking for me of an all rules in 1, rather than 1 by 1.

Waywyrd.
sniffer66

Are you looking to know which rule in an automation baf triggered which log entry or just to know which baf file was used for the market ?
waywyrd

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:42 pm
Are you looking to know which rule in an automation baf triggered which log entry or just to know which baf file was used for the market ?
Hi,

I'm looking to create a P/L loss file, with each market, which tells me which baf file was used. Basically to tell which automation is making P/L, and on which markets.

Thanks,

Waywyrd.
CallumPerry

The way I do it is to mix up my staking.

Strategy A = £2.00 stakes
Strategy B = £2.01 stakes
Strategy C = £2.02 stakes
etc
waywyrd

CallumPerry wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:35 pm
The way I do it is to mix up my staking.

Strategy A = £2.00 stakes
Strategy B = £2.01 stakes
Strategy C = £2.02 stakes
etc
Thanks for that. Good idea.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”