Overs market automation - Probably easy but....

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
chris2105

I'm looking for help to do the following:

Place back bet based on a % of balance on over 2.5 goals market (or any overs market for that matter) at set odds from the start of match

Then if 2 goals are scored (if over 2.5 market) place a lay bet for the same amount initially staked to create a free bet.

I've seen posts to set a signal if goals are scored but I really don't understand how this works or how to combine it with the placing of the lay bet. Alos how would I keep a record of what the initial back bet was if based on a %.

Itr seems a simple idea but I have no idea how to ecexute - any help gratefully received and appreciated.
Dallas

Don't know if this is the post you've seen but it has a Signal for O/U, markets you can use along with instructions on how to add it into an existing file
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

Regarding setting up the staking etc, your back bet rule needs to use the Staking method 'A Percentage of Balance'

You'll then need a 'Set/Modify Stored Value rule' to store the 'Net Stake'
This needs to be armed a few seconds after your back bet rule has triggered, depending on whether your back bet is likely to be fully matched straight away you might need to add conditions like 'number of matched bets' or 'amount of matched bets' to prevent it triggering until your back bet is matched.

For your lay bet the staking method then needs to use a 'Stored value stake', and enter the name of the stored value of your previous rule

Thats the general outlay but if you get stuck anywhere just post back
chris2105

This only the second time I've posted a question on here and both times you have come through with an answer. I don't know if you're being paid for this but every penny desevred if that is the case.

I'll try to digest your reply and no doubt be replying at some point.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”