New beta version of Bet Angel v1.59.0 - Now on general release

Derek27

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:53 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:51 am

Win Status
  • The Win Status of a selection will be set by betfair as the market is closed and this can now be displayed on a one-click custom column, in the Ladder’s Additional Info area, on the Guardian markets list & in a Watch List (both as custom columns). It can also be sent to Excel and used in Automation.
I can't figure out how to add this to the Guardian market list. I was expecting to find them somewhere in custom columns but can't find anything relevant.
A selection's information > Win status
jamesedwards

Bet Angel wrote:

Other changes
  • Support for coupled saddle cloth numbers in US Racing (1A, 2B etc), also works with TPD so that each runner is paired with the correct race data
One error to report. When sorting by saddle cloth in races with coupled horses (eg in one-click screen) it sorts 1A ahead of 1. In Betfair and in Bet Angel to date the sorting of coupled horses is always 1, 1A, 1B etc etc.
sc.PNG
Hopefully this can be fixed or I'm going to find myself clicking wrong horses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:15 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:

Win Status
  • The Win Status of a selection will be set by betfair as the market is closed and this can now be displayed on a one-click custom column, in the Ladder’s Additional Info area, on the Guardian markets list & in a Watch List (both as custom columns). It can also be sent to Excel and used in Automation.
I can't figure out how to add this to the Guardian market list. I was expecting to find them somewhere in custom columns but can't find anything relevant.
Thanks Derek. Found it.

I wasn't expecting it to work like that. Is there anyway in a future version it would be possible to bring the name of the winning selection back? eg a column in Guardian called "winner" containing the winning selection once the race was complete? Another thing that would be incredible would be if it was possible to highlight a matched bet in either green for a winning bet, or red for a losing bet in the 'matched bets' screen.
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:23 am
Derek27 wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:

Thanks Derek. Found it.

I wasn't expecting it to work like that. Is there anyway in a future version it would be possible to bring the name of the winning selection back? eg a column in Guardian called "winner" containing the winning selection once the race was complete? Another thing that would be incredible would be if it was possible to highlight a matched bet in either green for a winning bet, or red for a losing bet in the 'matched bets' screen.
Updates never have an existing option or feature taken out, they are only ever added too

I've got an example which I intended to upload on Monday but can do it tomorrow if you want it and that stores the winning horse, trainer and jockey
Winners Columns 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:47 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Thanks Derek. Found it.

Updates never have an existing option or feature taken out, they are only ever added too

I've got an example which I intended to upload on Monday but can do it tomorrow if you want it and that stores the winning horse, trainer and jockey

Winners Columns 2.JPG
When the market closes, will the P/L for each selection still be available in the SVs so you can find the winner and grab the P/L?
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:50 am
Dallas wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:

Thanks Derek. Found it.

Winners Columns 2.JPG
When the market closes, will the P/L for each selection still be available in the SVs so you can find the winner and grab the P/L?
Yes it is, and its another example I already have ready which I'll upload shortly if you need it
It doesn't do anything else other than keep a tally P/L up for the day, but I'm sure some one of the main things people will do with it is will edit it to stop rules triggering when a profit for the day is reached
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:16 am
Bet Angel wrote:

Other changes
  • Support for coupled saddle cloth numbers in US Racing (1A, 2B etc), also works with TPD so that each runner is paired with the correct race data
One error to report. When sorting by saddle cloth in races with coupled horses (eg in one-click screen) it sorts 1A ahead of 1. In Betfair and in Bet Angel to date the sorting of coupled horses is always 1, 1A, 1B etc etc.

sc.PNG

Does it put them in the Betfair order if you sort by Silks or Micro chart?
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:56 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:50 am
Dallas wrote:

Winners Columns 2.JPG
Yes it is, and its another example I already have ready which I'll upload shortly if you need it
It doesn't do anything else other than keep a tally P/L up for the day, but I'm sure some one of the main things people will do with it is will edit it to stop rules triggering when a profit for the day is reached
Thanks, there's no rush to upload it. It seems quite straightforward. The only downside is that Martingalers will be asking for a Martingale rules file. The smart Martingaler (if there is such a thing) might even create one himself. :)
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:06 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:

Other changes

sc.PNG

It does, but I don't use either of them.
ChrisF

I've post in the right thread this time.

Hi Dallas, Is there a way to change the moving token, ie jocky silks for the UK market to a custom token that I can design and resize. If not can you add this to the production release. For instance, there could be a folder where the custom tokens sit each token would be named from 1.gif to 30.gif and the program would default to these if set. What these gifs would look like would be an individuals choice.

Also, I'm trying to change the colour scheme so all or the horizontal bars are the same colour except for the fastest runner which would be a different colour, how do you do that, I have not managed to figure it out.
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:51 am
Dallas wrote:
jamesedwards wrote:

sc.PNG

Both of those put them into the default Betfair order so it is working correctly

A sort by saddlecloth is just sorting by a numerical/alphabet ordering and not looking at BF's order.

Dev might be able to change this, but it's possibly using a standard numerical/alphabetical sort which could impact the way other sorts are handled throughout BA
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ChrisF wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:33 pm
Is there a way to change the moving token, ie jocky silks for the UK market to a custom token that I can design and resize. If not can you add this to the production release.
We'll take that a suggestion, for consideration for a future version, to allow custom images to be defined and displayed. It's not something we can consider for this release though as dynamically loaded images are notorious for causing memory leaks if not carefully managed.
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:37 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:51 am
Dallas wrote:

Both of those put them into the default Betfair order so it is working correctly

A sort by saddlecloth is just sorting by a numerical/alphabet ordering and not looking at BF's order.

Dev might be able to change this, but it's possibly using a standard numerical/alphabetical sort which could impact the way other sorts are handled throughout BA
Thanks for looking into it. Hopefully it can be changed without issue. It always sorted them the correct way (1 then 1A) when both horses had the "1" cloth, don't know how it did this.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:31 pm
Thanks for looking into it. Hopefully it can be changed without issue. It always sorted them the correct way (1 then 1A) when both horses had the "1" cloth, don't know how it did this.
We've fixed this and patched the build (at least it worked on a 1A selection last night!). Please download and install again from the link in the first post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

AngelsWithDirtyFaces wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:57 pm
So any further advice would be appreciated, but if you're working on a fix then I wouldn't want you to spend too long on a workaround as I'm happy to wait. Just glad you've managed to recreate the issue and I don't have a corrupted installation.
We've believe we've fixed this, although as the bug seemed to be the 'price of selection' and 'unmatched bet information' Stored Value conditions clashing with each other, it's not the easiest to test. It's certainly solved the issues we saw here during bug recreation.

Please download and install again from the link in the first post and let us know if it also solves the bug for you.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”