Minimum money filter on the ladder display

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
globi166

Hi all,

Is it possible to set up minimum money filter on the ladder ? Like in example below? Many thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

I know this isn't the answer you want, but could you not just ignore the small amounts? The amount of time it takes to recognise a small amount is roughly equal to the time it takes to notice a blank box. ;)
Dallas

globi166 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:10 pm
Hi all,

Is it possible to set up minimum money filter on the ladder ? Like in example below? Many thanks
There's isn't a simple tick box within the ladder settings area that can just be ticked, but it is possible to achieve (with a fair bit of setting up)

You'd need to store the value of the money waiting at each price (there's a template to get you started to do that below)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26012

You'd then need to create markers in your ladder settings that fill the back/lay columns when a stored value is set

Then you'd also need stored values to be cleared if the money waiting goes above your specified amount so the markers get removed
globi166

I would like to be able to set min/max is just a example. I might want to set show only min 50 max 100 or similar. What is trading without being creative LOL
globi166

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:13 pm
I know this isn't the answer you want, but could you not just ignore the small amounts? The amount of time it takes to recognise a small amount is roughly equal to the time it takes to notice a blank box. ;)
I would like to be able to set min/max is just a example. I might want to set show only min 50 max 100 or similar. What is trading without being creative LOL
globi166

Dallas wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:27 pm
globi166 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:10 pm
Hi all,

There's isn't a simple tick box within the ladder settings area that can just be ticked, but it is possible to achieve (with a fair bit of setting up)

You'd need to store the value of the money waiting at each price (there's a template to get you started to do that below)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26012

You'd then need to create markers in your ladder settings that fill the back/lay columns when a stored value is set

Then you'd also need stored values to be cleared if the money waiting goes above your specified amount so the markers get removed
Thanks I will try this.
ShaunWhite

Won't this vary according to the market/sport? Ignore <100 on most markets and the ladder would be empty.

Aside from that it would 'tidy' ladder, but surely cause some strange looking behaviour at the spread.
globi166

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:47 pm
Won't this vary according to the market/sport? Ignore <100 on most markets and the ladder would be empty.

Aside from that it would 'tidy' ladder, but surely cause some strange looking behaviour at the spread.
Like I said £100 is just example and yes it will depend on sport, in-play/pre off etc.
elofan0

isnt it better to highlight the large amounts then the small amounts will stand out like waving a flag
globi166

elofan0 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:29 pm
isnt it better to highlight the large amounts then the small amounts will stand out like waving a flag
Yes that would also work

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”