Exporting Data in History Lists To Excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
lm1994

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any way of exporting the information stored within a history list over to excel?

I currently have all the data in my history list being displayed in an advanced chart on bet angel (which refreshes every second), but if possible, I would also like to get that data into excel so I can assess it in much more detail.

Much appreciated
ODPaul82

I don't use history lists but if you ticked the assign to market log in the stored values area and then in guardian under advanced options have export results on closure I think should do the trick.
lm1994

ODPaul82 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:22 pm
I don't use history lists but if you ticked the assign to market log in the stored values area and then in guardian under advanced options have export results on closure I think should do the trick.
This works well, thanks for your help Paul.

The only downside is that it exports a load of text on each line (such as, market info and automation number etc) before providing the actual second by second stored value figure that I’m looking for.

This makes it impossible to quickly plot all the data into a graph on excel without going into every line and removing all the waffle on each line beforehand!

Regards
MartinJWilliams

lm1994 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:39 pm
ODPaul82 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:22 pm
This works well, thanks for your help Paul.

The only downside is that it exports a load of text on each line (such as, market info and automation number etc) before providing the actual second by second stored value figure that I’m looking for.

This makes it impossible to quickly plot all the data into a graph on excel without going into every line and removing all the waffle on each line beforehand!

Regards
Hi,
Did you ever manage to figure this out?
Thanks,

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”