Football - knowing the CURRENT SCORE

sibur

Current Score v4.1 By Sibur.baf
This fixes a bug displaying XXX after match has finished.
A new Event SV called Elapsed holds the minutes since KO. Bear in mind the counter continues through half time meaning that a match will generally last 110-130 mins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Thanks for your work on this.
sibur

much more to come! Watch this space!
Rich1950

Cheers Sibur,

Many thanks for your work on here

regards

Rich1950
Euler

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:23 pm

I posted some code a while ago that queries the Sofascore API and passes many of the in game stats, including score, to BA. I've now ported that over to the BA API but it's a real headache matching differing team names between sites to what's in BF (Man City, Manchester City, M City etc), plus it's quite slow on a busy day.
You know that selection ID"s on Betfair are fixed for football matches, so that should give you a base of fixed values to create a DB for external data?
sniffer66

Euler wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:07 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:23 pm

I posted some code a while ago that queries the Sofascore API and passes many of the in game stats, including score, to BA. I've now ported that over to the BA API but it's a real headache matching differing team names between sites to what's in BF (Man City, Manchester City, M City etc), plus it's quite slow on a busy day.
You know that selection ID"s on Betfair are fixed for football matches, so that should give you a base of fixed values to create a DB for external data?
Thanks Peter. I don't suppose you know of a location that lists them all and I can download from ?
Euler

I asked Betfair this morning for an updated list and they sent me this link: -

https://docs.developer.betfair.com/disp ... cerMarkets
sniffer66

Euler wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:39 pm
I asked Betfair this morning for an updated list and they sent me this link: -

https://docs.developer.betfair.com/disp ... cerMarkets
Great, thanks Peter !
galazkaevie

Hi,

I don't know what I'm missing on... I'm just fine to get CurrentScore as 0-0, 1-1 etc in the custom column but when trying to implement that into automation it doesn't work for me.

I want to trigger back bet only if the current score is e.g. 1-1.

I should think selecting the following:

condition type: stored value condition, a stored value CurrentScore for the event is equal to another stored value 1-1 for the event

would do the job, but it doesn't. I've got nothing else there that would stop the automation, if I remove this condition, bot is backing as normal so what am I missing on? many thanks and sorry if it's too daft to ask.
Dabbla

The score should probably be set as, 1 (space) – (space) 1 .
That’s how Betfair sets it out.
sibur

You have 2 options...
1.There is an Event SV called Score, this holds the score as a numeric value 1=0-0 , 2=0-1, 3=0-2. You can use this in your automation condition
2. Use CurrentScore SV but as it's a text value you have to use the Text comparison condition where it exactly matches the score(s) you want. There are no space characters in this btw

I would recommend you don't react immediately to a score changing. To be safe I would take a few samples over a minute. Sometimes the odds can go off and this will yield false readings however, my experience is that this is less of a problem for high volume matches. Also bear in mind the vagaries of VAR! Scores will correct themselves but obviously a VAR decision might take 5 mins to resolve but by the same token the market is likely to be suspended anyway.
galazkaevie

Thanks a lot! I'll give it a go in a minute :D
firlandsfarm

Hi @sibur, just a curiosity question if I may (am using your ruleset very successfully to create Market/Event SV's for other rulesets to use :) ).

I'm curious why you used "the seconds until the Event Start Time" x "-1" instead of "the In-play Time in seconds"?
alldaygreen

Is there a way to know, using automation, the exact minutes played taking into account added time at the end of the 1st half?

i.e. What inplay/ elapsed minute did the 2nd half actually kick off?

Looking to create late 2nd half Lays in certain markets close to the end of the 2nd half.

Many thanks
sibur

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:54 am
Hi @sibur, just a curiosity question if I may (am using your ruleset very successfully to create Market/Event SV's for other rulesets to use :) ).

I'm curious why you used "the seconds until the Event Start Time" x "-1" instead of "the In-play Time in seconds"?
Oh, no. I didn't know that was possible. I maybe should change that. I am just adjusting it to a +ve number but maybe I should go with inplay time. Not sure if it has any impact?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”