No Silks on any races!!

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:51 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:23 pm
Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:16 pm

What version number are you using?
I was using 1.61.0_b1 as I didnt realise there was a new version out as the home page when you open up BA still shows that 1.61.0 is the latest version. So I have updated to the 1.61.1 now.

New Version showing wrong version 1.61.0 rather than 1.61.1 100224.jpg

Also the sidebar has gone missing on Guardian. I have raised it on the forum but no response yet. I need to re create a new Guardian profile but I have no idea how I done it last time it happened, still waiting for a response from anyone.
I just posted a reply on the release thread for your question relating to the version number

The Guardian sidebar hasn't been changed in years, sounds like you've probably unticked the 'Show Sidebar' box on the 'Markets' tab of the Guardian ribbon
Regarding the sidebar, when it is ticked the bottom bar (with the odds, matched bets, unmatched bets, log, Automation tabs) disappears. and when it is unchecked those tabs come back. The sidebar with the market selection does not appear at all. SO the function of the button seems to not be mapped correctly. This is also in the latest 1.61.1 version.

You told me to re create the Guardian profile but Im not sure what you mean and how to do it. There are only options to export and import, there is no "Create new profile" option
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:05 pm
Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:

I was using 1.61.0_b1 as I didnt realise there was a new version out as the home page when you open up BA still shows that 1.61.0 is the latest version. So I have updated to the 1.61.1 now.

Also the sidebar has gone missing on Guardian. I have raised it on the forum but no response yet. I need to re create a new Guardian profile but I have no idea how I done it last time it happened, still waiting for a response from anyone.
I just posted a reply on the release thread for your question relating to the version number

The Guardian sidebar hasn't been changed in years, sounds like you've probably unticked the 'Show Sidebar' box on the 'Markets' tab of the Guardian ribbon
Regarding the sidebar, when it is ticked the bottom bar (with the odds, matched bets, unmatched bets, log, Automation tabs) disappears. and when it is unchecked those tabs come back. The sidebar with the market selection does not appear at all. SO the function of the button seems to not be mapped correctly. This is also in the latest 1.61.1 version.

You told me to re create the Guardian profile but Im not sure what you mean and how to do it. There are only options to export and import, there is no "Create new profile" option
The Sidebar is only the window on the left side of Guardian, if you are missing the window below the market list window in Guardian then you'll have double clicked on them to undock them from main Guardian window - double clicking on them again will dock them again
Screenshot 2024-02-10 152754.png
Guardian 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:34 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:05 pm
Dallas wrote:

The Sidebar is only the window on the left side of Guardian, if you are missing the window below the market list window in Guardian then you'll have double clicked on them to undock them from main Guardian window - double clicking on them again will dock them again

Screenshot 2024-02-10 152754.png
Sidebar Bug Guardian.jpg
Guardian 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:
Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:16 pm

What version number are you using?

I had the sidebar problem before upgrading to thr latest version. I just noticed it today thats all.
Supertbdaddio

On my 3rd day without jockey silks. I've checked the following:

I'm on version 1.61.1
"Use alternative source of jockey silks" is ticked.
Switched markets serveral times over 2 days.

Any other ideas?
LilBobz

Still having this issue today. On version 1.61.1

Already had the box ticked to 'use alternative source of jockey silks' from when this issue happened previously. Any idea how to fix it?
jamesedwards

LilBobz wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:37 pm
Still having this issue today. On version 1.61.1

Already had the box ticked to 'use alternative source of jockey silks' from when this issue happened previously. Any idea how to fix it?
Saw someone say they fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling Bet Angel.
Dallas

Supertbdaddio wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:03 pm

I'm on version 1.61.1

Any other ideas?
Have you tried reverting to polling by unticking the 'Use Exchange Streaming' box on your communications tab in your main settings?
Or if already using polling tick the box to try streaming?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/com ... tings.html
Supertbdaddio

Dallas wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:12 pm
Supertbdaddio wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:03 pm

I'm on version 1.61.1

Any other ideas?
Have you tried reverting to polling by unticking the 'Use Exchange Streaming' box on your communications tab in your main settings?
Or if already using polling tick the box to try streaming?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/com ... tings.html
This worked. I unticked, then restarted Bet Angel.
Many Thanks
jamesedwards

This happened to me today for the first time. I don't know if it was coincidence but when I first loaded up BA today it took about a minute to fully load up after I entered my username and password in the interactive log-in screen. Was working fine on everything once loaded, just the silks were missing.

I was running v1.60.0, with 'exchange streaming' checked, and 'use alternative jockey silks' unchecked.

I tried restarting my PC, restarting BA, unchecking and rechecking the 'exchange streaming' and 'alternative silks' and none of these worked.

I resolved the issue by updating my version of BA to v1.61.1, leaving 'exchange streaming' checked, and 'use alternative jockey silks' unchecked.

Return to “Support”