Word Wrap

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
johnnyinamoto

Is there way to wrap text on the One Click Screen?

I've created a new column, given it a height of 2 rows, it contains a bit of text, but the text doesn't wrap to the 2nd row when the text is larger than the width of the column.

I think it might be because the text is centred but I can't seem to align it left either.

Please help.
Anbell

johnnyinamoto wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:05 pm
Is there way to wrap text on the One Click Screen?

I've created a new column, given it a height of 2 rows, it contains a bit of text, but the text doesn't wrap to the 2nd row when the text is larger than the width of the column.

I think it might be because the text is centred but I can't seem to align it left either.

Please help.
This is not exactly what you want, but you can widen the columns
jamesedwards

Also try adding a space in the middle of the word you want to wrap to force it down onto the next line.
johnnyinamoto

Thanks both.

Anbell, yeah I have to briefly make the column bigger now and then to read my notes. It's really annoying though. Not ideal when I'm inplay horse trading.

James I agree that that should probably work. Not sure why it doesn't. I have written a full sentence of notes with multiple spaces, and still no wrap.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”