Bet Angel Unresponsive

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Michael5482

Anyone else's Bet Angel lock up on big football suspensions, happened 3 times now this week where market gets suspended and re-opened mouse goes to a circle and Bet Angel comes up "not responding" for a few seconds then sorts itself out.

Just happened on Palace v Liverpool VAR there.
greenmark

I did have an odd occurence a few days back. I lost WIFI but the internet connection was still "connected".
Couldn't access the DNS server. So I elected to restart but BA wouldn't shut down. Is that because it relies on ineraction with BF? Anyhow it was all ok after a reboot. In general BA has been nothing but useful. It's credit to BA to create software that is faultless for years. It doesn't often happen.
Michael5482

greenmark wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:21 pm
I did have an odd occurence a few days back. I lost WIFI but the internet connection was still "connected".
Couldn't access the DNS server. So I elected to restart but BA wouldn't shut down. Is that because it relies on ineraction with BF? Anyhow it was all ok after a reboot. In general BA has been nothing but useful. It's credit to BA to create software that is faultless for years. It doesn't often happen.
Thanks Mark I'm more towards a Windows/System issue I'll check it all during the day next week and do a bit of monitoring but thought I'd ask to gauge is anyone else has noticed anything.

Return to “Support”