Can I stop Guardian rules like I can with a Servant?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:14 am
Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:28 am
You won't notice any difference between the two, hundreds of signals and/or stored values can be checked each refresh
But if the market is in Guardian it will still be refreshed each cycle even if a signal/stored value has been set to stop other rules on that market from triggering
@Dallas, here is an example of my problem from last night ...

Derby v Lincoln 19:45 Vol at KO=5078
Gent v Oud-Heverlee Leuven 19:45 Vol at KO=5209
PSV v FC Twente 20:00 Vol at KO=[blank]

Note: sibur's Elapsed SV was also [blank]

The rule is set to be live for the first minute of going in-play and activate 5 times with 5 second rearm intervals (I set it to activate multiple times in an attempt to get it to function) .

Looking at last night's games I can't see it will be a speed problem (there would have been 13 games running at first half at 20:00) so maybe the creation of this thread was a little premature but it has thrown up some interesting help. I can confirm the refresh rate is 20ms and refresh is restricted to 60 seconds before and 3,600 seconds after scheduled start time. The log only shows one suspension ( 20:37:28) but that could of course be correct but the usual

Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
Guardian has detected that the market is in-play

log entries are non-existent and Sibur's Elapsed SV is also non-existent.

I can confirm there are no Conditions laid down for my rule not are there for sibur's.

I am naive of Bf's foibles as mentioned from time to time by many ... is this just one of them (or 25 of them ... that's how many 'missing' matches I have had this week)?
Last nights PSV game was postponed

This time of year you'll get a load of postponements so that could probably be why its missing out some, if you remember any of the other fixtures and approx date it would be easy to check back to see if the match went ahead
firlandsfarm

Dallas wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:51 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:14 am
Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:28 am
You won't notice any difference between the two, hundreds of signals and/or stored values can be checked each refresh
But if the market is in Guardian it will still be refreshed each cycle even if a signal/stored value has been set to stop other rules on that market from triggering
@Dallas, here is an example of my problem from last night ...

Derby v Lincoln 19:45 Vol at KO=5078
Gent v Oud-Heverlee Leuven 19:45 Vol at KO=5209
PSV v FC Twente 20:00 Vol at KO=[blank]

Note: sibur's Elapsed SV was also [blank]

The rule is set to be live for the first minute of going in-play and activate 5 times with 5 second rearm intervals (I set it to activate multiple times in an attempt to get it to function) .

Looking at last night's games I can't see it will be a speed problem (there would have been 13 games running at first half at 20:00) so maybe the creation of this thread was a little premature but it has thrown up some interesting help. I can confirm the refresh rate is 20ms and refresh is restricted to 60 seconds before and 3,600 seconds after scheduled start time. The log only shows one suspension ( 20:37:28) but that could of course be correct but the usual

Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
Guardian has detected that the market is in-play

log entries are non-existent and Sibur's Elapsed SV is also non-existent.

I can confirm there are no Conditions laid down for my rule not are there for sibur's.

I am naive of Bf's foibles as mentioned from time to time by many ... is this just one of them (or 25 of them ... that's how many 'missing' matches I have had this week)?
Last nights PSV game was postponed

This time of year you'll get a load of postponements so that could probably be why its missing out some, if you remember any of the other fixtures and approx date it would be easy to check back to see if the match went ahead
OK, will do, thanks for that ... could explain a lot! Never thought to check for postponements, I've become too conditioned by them being a rarity in the Premier League! :)
firlandsfarm

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:32 pm
OK, will do, thanks for that ... could explain a lot! Never thought to check for postponements, I've become too conditioned by them being a rarity in the Premier League! :)
Just checked the omissions from yesterday. They were either postponements or very low volume games (less than £100 on market close) so not the sort of match I would be interested in. So thanks Dallas for bringing my attention to postponements, I had been conditioned to thinking they were a thing from the past! :)
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:49 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:32 pm
Just checked the omissions from yesterday. They were either postponements or very low volume games (less than £100 on market close) so not the sort of match I would be interested in. So thanks Dallas for bringing my attention to postponements, I had been conditioned to thinking they were a thing from the past! :)
Glad it sorted for you

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”