Filter on multiple football teams

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
TJSN1

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with Excel here please?

I have about 6 months' worth of P&L exports from Betfair, exactly as you get it from the 'Download to spreadsheet' option on the P&L screen.

This contains thousands of football markets from a strategy I've automated with Bet Angel.

What I am trying to do is to filter the markets on, for example, the Premier League or La Liga. The exported data doesn't contain league information, so I would need to populate a list with the 20 teams in the Premier League and filter on that (albeit that would include cup ties, but I can work with that). I am by no means an Excel expert. The only way I could think of doing it would be to use the custom auto filter with a 'Contains' (eg) Tottenham, then the next row 'Contains' (eg) Arsenal and so on, but there are only two rows in that filter. Does anyone know how I would achieve what I'm after? Thanks
Atho55

Have a look at this formula. What it does for me is pick out the Todays ABC of runners list from a lump of database values and returns a 1. So if you create a list of the Premier League teams, sort it into Alphabetical order and insert that range into the formula it might work.

Excel.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”