Seeking Developer with Betfair and BetAngel Pro Expertise for Betting Strategy Project

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Shergar6

Hello Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am on the lookout for skilled developers experienced in Betfair and BetAngel Pro to assist with a betting strategy project - I would say it is relatively easy for you seasoned users but I would like to get something up and running relatively quickly that is robust and also may contain features that would enhance my experience of Bet Angel that i would never off thoughts off. I am more than willing to compensate for the expertise and time required.

Project Scope:
I am looking to set up a betting strategy that involves laying or backing a horse at specified odds , but only if the horses in the preceding X number of races have won at the same specified odds. The goal is to create a dynamic strategy that can be executed each day, seamlessly continuing from the previous day results.
Requirements:

In-depth knowledge of Betfair and BetAngel Pro:
Proven experience in developing and implementing intricate betting strategies.
Capability to design a dynamic and automated system tailored to specific criteria.
Terms:
We can delve into the specifics of the scope of work, estimate the time required for the project, and come to an agreement on a fair fee for your valuable services.

If you are interested or know of someone suitable for this project, please reply to this post or send me a private message. Feel free to include a brief overview of your relevant experience.

I appreciate your time and let me know if I should post this in another forum.

Best regards,
sionascaig

Why don't you have a go yourself? The automation part is v straightforward, just a matter of collecting the data...

But... races are independent events, because a horse won at say 6's say last time (or x times) has no bearing on price / likelihood of winning this time - for a start chances are all the other horses are different.

(or maybe I just don't understand what you are trying to do)
Derek27

...and you would have lost money on your namesake, Shergar, in the St. Ledger. ;)
Shergar6

I don't intend investing time in it.

If someone can help please PM me for more details
Shergar6

Shergar6 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:27 am
Hello Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am on the lookout for skilled developers experienced in Betfair and BetAngel Pro to assist with a betting strategy project - I would say it is relatively easy for you seasoned users but I would like to get something up and running relatively quickly that is robust and also may contain features that would enhance my experience of Bet Angel that i would never off thoughts off. I am more than willing to compensate for the expertise and time required.

Project Scope:
I am looking to set up a betting strategy with The goal is to create a dynamic strategy that can be executed each day, seamlessly continuing from the previous day results. I plan to baxk test then.

Requirements:

In-depth knowledge of Betfair and BetAngel Pro:
Proven experience in developing and implementing intricate betting strategies.
Capability to design a dynamic and automated system tailored to specific criteria.
Terms:
We can delve into the specifics of the scope of work, estimate the time required for the project, and come to an agreement on a fair fee for your valuable services.

If you are interested or know of someone suitable for this project, please reply to this post or send me a private message. Feel free to include a brief overview of your relevant experience.

I appreciate your time and let me know if I should post this in another forum.

Best regards,

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”