How to open the FORECAST market ladder from main event???

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
stever78

Hi,
If i am on the WIN market of a horse race i can open the PLACE market with a key shortcut thanks to DALLAS's post here. ( a variation of it ) viewtopic.php?f=61&t=26617

But, for the life of me, i just cannot get it to open the FORECAST markets. either reverse or straight forecast.

i have made the correct ammendments to my automation file to change parameter to open FORECAST instead of PLACE.

i remember hearing something about that betfair doesnt "link" the forecast market to the main win market in the same way that it does for the place market. ( to which it does link the place to the main market )

if that is the case, does anyone do it themselves or know another way around to do it.
basically, from the win ladder, i wish to press a keyboard shortcut, that will open the forecast market in a new one-click screen.
help is most appreciated if anyone knows, thanks, steve
Dallas

As far as I'm aware it still nest the forecast markets outside the event
and also does the same with place markets in Greyhound races

Off the top of my head while typing this reply I guess you could set a stored value at Bet Angel level on the forecast market, and have it trigger say 10mins before the race starts
Then have another Stored Value rule trigger when say 5mins before the race starts

Providing you start your Servant somewhere between 10 and 5 mins before the race start it should open the correct forecast market

Depending what time you are trading the market you might be able to edit those timings, its just a case of getting it so that Stored Value at Bet Angel level can only trigger on one Forecast market at a time

Let me know how you get on
stever78

Dallas, thanks for reply

when you say "you could set a stored value at Bet Angel level on the forecast market, and have it trigger say 10mins before the race starts"

can i get this stored value to OPEN the forecast market, under the condition that the "keystroke" servant has been run. (manually, by myself, by applying the keystroke to the main win market)
Dallas

stever78 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:20 pm
Dallas, thanks for reply

when you say "you could set a stored value at Bet Angel level on the forecast market, and have it trigger say 10mins before the race starts"

can i get this stored value to OPEN the forecast market, under the condition that the "keystroke" servant has been run. (manually, by myself, by applying the keystroke to the main win market)
Yes, that's howbi was suggesting you do it
Ie, set the SV with the servant

Have a rule applied to all markets with a short arm window containing a SV condition (which is then cleared once the market has been switched to) ready for the servant to set another SV in the next marker

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”