Resettlement

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Random482735

Has anyone ever had bets resettled more than 48 hours after settlement?

Thanks.
Anbell

Random482735 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:12 pm
Has anyone ever had bets resettled more than 48 hours after settlement?

Thanks.
No. What sport?
sionascaig

Have a vague recollection of a goal being attributed to the wrong player and after a week of to & fro it was resettled for correct scorer but only after the body responsible / used by BF changed their records - and it was a case of dealing with them before dealing with BF.

(and by resettled, I don't think BF clawed money back as opposed to just credited those with the correct scorer)
jamesedwards

Yes I've had several instances of markets incorrectly managed by Betfair being reversed the following week.

If you are a Premium Charge customer then a big win being reversed across the close of a week (Sunday night) can create havoc with your Premium Charge payment. Depending on timing and how Betfair handle the reversal, best case you get charged early but catch up due to the loss reversal being applied to future PC statement. Worst case the win gets charged to your PC but the reversal does not hit your PC numbers and you end up paying PC permanently on profit that you never received. I've had to fight hard for some big manual refunds to correct this in the past.

Return to “Betfair exchange”