Are these features available?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
hassan14a

Hi guys,

I am thinking of subscriping for the BetAngel app, but before I do I have some questions that I hope you can answer / help me with.

1. Is it possible to set up a cash out "timer", while in green for the backing.
Example 1:
Backed under 2.5 at odds 1.9.
When first half reaches 40 minutes, I want to cash out if the cash out amount is green.

Example 2:
After 10 minutes cash out if amount are green.

2. Is it possible to to automate backing according what happens in the game?
Example 1:
If any team scores in a game, and the odds for under 2.5 in 1st half is minimum 1.3, back it.
Then if another goal is scored by any team, and the new odds for the same market is above 1.5, make a new backing

Or to make it more simple, when odds hit minimum 1.3 for under 2.5 in 1st half, back it.
If goal is scored again and odds hit minimum 1.5 for same market, then back it again.

Hope it makes sence :)
Thanks for taking time to help.
jamesedwards

hassan14a wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:31 pm
Hi guys,

I am thinking of subscriping for the BetAngel app, but before I do I have some questions that I hope you can answer / help me with.

1. Is it possible to set up a cash out "timer", while in green for the backing.
Example 1:
When first half reaches 40 minutes, I want to cash out if the cash out amount is green.

Example 2:
After 10 minutes cash out if amount are green.

2. Is it possible to to automate backing according what happens in the game?
Example 1:
If any team scores in a game, and the odds for under 2.5 in 1st half is minimum 1.3, back it.
Then if another goal is scored by any team, and the new odds for the same market is above 1.5, make a new backing

Or to make it more simple, when odds hit minimum 1.3 for under 2.5 in 1st half, back it.
If goal is scored again and odds hit minimum 1.5 for same market, then back it again.

Hope it makes sence :)
Thanks for taking time to help.
Top one yes.

Second one is also yes but gets a little complicated as the latest score is not held in Bet Angel. There are ways to establish the likely score using odds on other markets like under 0.5 goals, or correct score, but this may be a little advanced for someone just starting out with Bet Angel.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”