Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
pauldavis

Hi,
Peter put out a video in which he says that he uses an automation file to run every week. Is that file in the downloads at all? It says it averages out at something like £6.42 up and £5.8 down giving an overall steady profit.
Many thanks
Paul
ODPaul82

no its not available for public download
Anbell

pauldavis wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:43 am
Hi,
Peter put out a video in which he says that he uses an automation file to run every week. Is that file in the downloads at all? It says it averages out at something like £6.42 up and £5.8 down giving an overall steady profit.
Many thanks
Paul
Which video?
pauldavis

*How much money can you make, setting sensible targets* on 11 Dec . I think. Somewhere over halfway through Also on Twitter on 5th Feb.
Thank you
Paul
Anbell

A good rule of thumb is that nobody is going to give you free easy money
pauldavis

Sorry, as I am new to automation and Dallas seems to be very helpful in showing how different ones work. I am obviously being naive asking for guidance.
ODPaul82

pauldavis wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:25 am
Sorry, as I am new to automation and Dallas seems to be very helpful in showing how different ones work. I am obviously being naive asking for guidance.
The vast majority of active users on the forum always happy to give guidance but people won't really be handing out "this is guaranteed to work 100%" automation. When a profitable edge gets out then that edge very quickly disappears.
Fugazi

Anyone got a button i can click to make me £20 a day?

Cheers
jamesedwards

pauldavis wrote:
If the automation was shared then other people would run it and very quickly the edge would disappear. This is why it's impossible to widely share profitable automations because the very act of sharing would make it unprofitable.

Bet Angel gives you the tools you need to test ideas, experiment, and refine, to help you find your own profitable automation.
Fugazi

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:05 pm
pauldavis wrote:
If the automation was shared then other people would run it and very quickly the edge would disappear. This is why it's impossible to widely share profitable automations because the very act of sharing would make it unprofitable.

Bet Angel gives you the tools you need to test ideas, experiment, and refine, to help you find your own profitable automation.
Exactly this.

I've found success in looking at existing automations, testing, figuring out why they aren't making me money and changing settings / adding extra rules.

I use bet angel AI chat to help me set up rules, and chat GPT to look at simple data and provide some basic analysis.

I do minimal heavy lifting.
Kai

pauldavis wrote:
No worries, it's all been suggested before more than once : viewtopic.php?p=204551#p204551
Roobetter

Fugazi wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:29 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:05 pm
pauldavis wrote:

Exactly this.

I've found success in looking at existing automations, testing, figuring out why they aren't making me money and changing settings / adding extra rules.

I use bet angel AI chat to help me set up rules, and chat GPT to look at simple data and provide some basic analysis.

I do minimal heavy lifting.
How much can ChatGPT analyse? Do you need to pay for data analysis?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”