Pace Maps on Racing TV Website

The sport of kings.
Mastermind

Hi everybody,

in a video Peter made 3 years ago he showed this screenshot and tried to find these informations on the racingTV Homepage. Could it be that this information about front runner, hold up horse and all this is no longer available there .. because I do not find it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

Mastermind wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 pm
Hi everybody,

in a video Peter made 3 years ago he showed this screenshot and tried to find these informations on the racingTV Homepage. Could it be that this information about front runner, hold up horse and all this is no longer available there .. because I do not find it.

Best regards,

Martin

Racing TV have changed their website and no longer offer pacemaps. However, ATR still do. (10 being highest, 1 being lowest)

1.50 Kemp Pace.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Silk Run

Always resourceful Foxy. Who needs Google ;)
Mastermind

Thank you very much, I got it now. :D
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:58 pm
Mastermind wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 pm
Hi everybody,

Best regards,

Martin

Racing TV have changed their website and no longer offer pacemaps. However, ATR still do. (10 being highest, 1 being lowest)

1.50 Kemp Pace.png
Safeway

Fascinating stuff.

Amazing when you think that like us horses have their own personalities. Some wanting to lead the way but many are happier running along in a huddle with their mates.

The amazing thing is how those who like to jog along in a group can be persuaded to break out and win the race.
elofan0

there is pace found here not tried it out ,
https://www.racingandsports.com.au/form ... 1/speedmap
wearthefoxhat

elofan0 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:01 pm
there is pace found here not tried it out ,
https://www.racingandsports.com.au/form ... 1/speedmap
That site is a good resource.

Those pace maps are good and the ratings aspect add a different dimension when constructing a race.
elofan0

yeah fox quite a lot of info too

Return to “Trading Horse racing”