Dallas Suggestion

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
NotBothered

I already released the modified Dallas one with variable time - so you can specify the period for the value VWAP

that way you can customize for F1 F2 F3 according to what you want to work with

I also made several suggestions that I implemented myself

Next I tested the form in play one and added that F1 form worse than 44 from 1.50/3.50 tends to be extremely weak - and can profit quite heavily although only if losses on a day remain less than 4 -- if breaks it runs to 8-9 and takes the profit away -- so you must stop at (4)

for runners over that Form Reference 44 or worse - it is actually better to back according to price received -- there are 3 I run that are profitable

If you test 1 or 2 - you get large wins but long loss streaks so it is not as attractive -- I am not sure people are interested in doing the work needed to maintain something like this though

Lastly I got the WOM one he posted working -- I am not releasing my version of that because it makes money fairly simply - however I did post the information needed to head in the right direction.

Perhaps if I have time I will add some more -- like I said I would prefer if Dallas could add the automations as I was first asking - so some of these could become more complex .. anyway seems that is not likely to happen .. so it probably would take me looking through them to figure it out

anyways needs to go - good luck
The Silk Run

All beginners have to have beginnings :roll:
Shaung89

Can this all be completed by next Tuesday please? I've kinda got some bit meetings to tackle :lol: :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”