Back dynamic selections automatically

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
zandas

Hello,

Is it possible to:

Have a dynamic set of selections (sports, soccer, tennis, handball, basketball) - That is updated where you then simply place a back bet at a minimum odds rule (minimum odds different for every selection) - Its a straight pre off betting strategy.

thanks for the consideration.

Z
sionascaig

If what you are asking is can I input a file to BA with a list of selections with minimum odds I'd be willing to take then the answer is yes.

You will need to create a CSV file in correct format (see user guide). Your automation will then read that file in and place bets whenever price >= the minimum odds specified for that market / selection. (just need to ensure that the name of your selection in file is the same name as in BF).

So just a case of creating the file once per day then setting off automation & can forget about it.
zandas

Thanks for the response.

Is there a way to do this dynamically?

Or once the CSV is with BA its set?

Z
sniffer66

zandas wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:30 am
Thanks for the response.

Z
You can do it dynamically, just get the csv import rule to update every x seconds. As you make changes to your csv they will get imported on next refresh

i.e I've done it with code to import football scores as a stored value - obviously those values change as the macth progresses
sionascaig

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:33 am
zandas wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:30 am
Thanks for the response.

Z
You can do it dynamically, just get the csv import rule to update every x seconds. As you make changes to your csv they will get imported on next refresh

i.e I've done it with code to import football scores as a stored value - obviously those values change as the match progresses
As Sniffer66 says. But the file has to be closed at point its read into automation though so would need to ensure automation takes this into account.
zandas

Thanks guys,

Thats pretty straight forward really.

Z

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”