17:20 Ayr - fat fingers???

The sport of kings.
JollyGreen

Did anyone else see that crazy move on Blue Charm? I had traded the drift and was just scalping the top of the price when suddenly the market went mental. There was a spike and the price shot out to over 60. :shock: :shock:

The horse nearly got up to win so whoever made that mistake must surely have had a squeaky bum moment!!
Blue Charm error.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimrobo

I got absolutely spanked on this one! Proper day ruiner!! Time to start again from scratch!!
JollyGreen

I guess you were taking a back position at the top of the price? I had stolen a couple of ticks like that but thankfully I was laying it when "fat fingers" did his thing!

Sorry...I also noticed that I posted this and 1 minute later it appeared in the "fat fingers" thread.
jimrobo

yeh no worries though. Its been a bit of a funny day the last hour or so the markets seem to not have a clue what they want to do
Euler

It's a cross matching issue, because somebody (something) backed in a big price to stupid money it sent everything else in the other direction. Pain in butt and wouldn't have happened before xm.

On flip side I had some keep bets on another account intended to catch some prices in running and they all matched before the off for the first time ever!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”