Saturday 4th June

The sport of kings.
JollyGreen

A good start to the day with profits in all of the races thus far. The first race at Hexham was very good with prices holding nicely and orders being filled very quickly. That Hexham race gave me my best result so far with the Worcester 13:55 being second :D
Euler

Looking forward to today. Off to a quiet start but picking up some good results now. Bit worried about all the clashing that will take place today. We need some clean starts to the races!
Euler

Muss is messing up Epsom quite a lot. It's a right pain. A few seconds on Epsom then a 4 minute run in to Hexham.
Euler

Wonderful peice of showboating by the winner on the Derby! Should make some good press.
Euler

110604 - 1605 - Derby result - Copy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andyfuller

Euler wrote:Wonderful peice of showboating by the winner on the Derby! Should make some good press.
Don't think it was show boating tbh, if you watch the over head camera angle there looks to be a human crossing in front of the finish line. The grass looks worn.

As soon as he crosses that he celebrates, imo he mistook the finish line. If there is a crossing why on earth is it before the finish line?

I may be wrong though as only saw it quickly, would be good if I was as it was the funniest slow mo of them crossing the line I have ever seen.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”