Kill offsets!

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
steve1000

Is it possible to put a kill delay on offset bets? Either through automation or excel.
TheTub

Yes it is.
steve1000

how do i do it then?
Euler

Why don't you issue a cancel unmatched bet command when your criteria is met?
steve1000

What I need is a close trade command a certain number of seconds after the offset bet is placed. I dont know how to do this. I'm sure its simple enough. Any help would be appreciated.
TheTub

What have you tried?

I would add a rule to whichever rules file you have created and select 'Cancel All Unmatched Bets On Selection', choose the same selection criteria and set the rearm delay to whatever value you want. You may want to use 'Cancel All Unmatched Bet In Market' in case your selection changes place (in the case of choosing by favourite order).

In conditions choose 'Number of Unmatched Bets' condition and set to greater than 0.

I've not tested this but it sounds like what you are after.

Or in Excel write the instruction whilst monitoring the unmatched bets count and create some kind of timer to act as your kill delay.
steve1000

Thankyou, I've tested various combinations of this. What its doing is re arming a set time from the last time it cancelled a bet not from when the offset bet is placed. As a result bets are being cancelled at different times, usually to soon.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”