AVB

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
mister man

after tonights result i cant see the increasingly morose and desperate looking AVB surviving long past the 2nd leg, unless they manage a huge turn around, a bit of judicious timing on the markets trading his tenure/departure could be v profitable.
he is way past the kiss of death (vote of confidance) stage already.
Euler

He looked like a beaten man last night. It was written all over his face, surely just a matter of time.
mister man

yep, hes got the look of a man not enjoying his work, and that transmits itself to others, without you realising it.
one mans misery is another mans opportunity.
thanks for replying, ive not quite moved to coventry yet.
Groovyelms

He strikes me as overconfident, smug and not in the least bit likeable! I heard that he hardly ever talks to the players no wonder they are having a tough time, bet they can't wait to see the back of him..
groovy
CaerMyrddin

Imho, he went to soon to the UK. He is still very young, I think he might be coaching players older then himself?

He should have a good career, nevertheless! He is young and smart, I don't like him, but I wish him all the best...
mister man

ker-ching
JayBee

As a long suffering CFC fan I can say that we do not need a new manager, we need a new owner.

Abramovich is worse than Putin.

Any one of the managers that Abramovich has hired has been good enough for the job.

As with the other Russian dictator, Abramovich just can't keep his nose out of things that he knows nothing about.

Hopefully, when Chelsea becomes a perennial mid-table team, Abramovich will lose interest and sell up.
freddy

To be fair without Abramovich you would have prob been a mid table team for the last decade anyway :lol:
mugsgame

Talking about his likeability.
Does anyone else think it's because he has a bit of a ginger hue in his hair?

Could go down as ginger prejudice which is rife in this Country. :D
Iron

I see Betfair are typically quick off the blocks, having not yet set up a 'Next Chelsea manager' market... :evil:

Jeff
LeTiss

Wasn't Mourinho house hunting in London this week?
pdupre1961

Yes, Mourinho was house hunting in Kensington. He MUST 100% be leaving Spain for England (again) after Real Madrid win La Liga. After tonight's 5-0 over Espanyol - Real Madrid could be champions by the time they play in Barcelona on April 22nd.

I believe he still has a flat in London, but needs a house for the family.

However, it might not be Chelsea FC. It could be Spurs or even England...
Iron

Chelsea job will be 'hell', says Luiz Felipe Scolari - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17257114 :lol:
pdupre1961

pdupre1961 wrote:However, it might not be Chelsea FC. It could be Spurs or even England...
Or even QPR, Fulham, Arsenal, West Ham, Brentford (only joking)...Crawley...

Can any of these clubs afford Mourinho?
Iron

I don't think Morinho will return to Chelsea:

A. He's riding on the crest of a wave at Real Madrid, so why leave?

B. His rejoining Chelsea would be a bit like remarrying someone you had an acrimonious divorce with a few years ago. Unless you knew that things would definitely be different this time, it would be madness!

Betfair don't appear to have a market up and running for this yet :evil:,but Ladbrokes have, and I think Morinho is a false favourite at 2/1: http://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/Next- ... fAodmA3cCQ

I think Capello could well get the job. It's not like he's doing anything else right now, and pre-England, he had a very successful career.

Rafa might also land the job. He didn't exactly set the world alight at Liverpool, but it's not like Chelsea will have too many world class managers queuing up to apply!

As for Guardiola, I think he's way too low at 5/1. IMHO, the true odds are more like 50/1! Is he really going to leave Barcelona - a side that made Man U look ordinary in the CL final - to join the no 5 team in the Premiership, with the possibility that he might be constantly undermined by Abramovic and shown the door in 6 months' time?

What do you guys think?

Jeff

Return to “Football trading”