Trading Horse racing : Betfair charts of the day

The sport of kings.
Post Reply
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16445
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 pm

download.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
eightbo
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK
Contact:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:56 pm

At Nottingham

BSP was 3.35 in the end, the R Varian runner was never in contention
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Derek27
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 3797
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:25 pm

eightbo wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:56 pm
At Nottingham

BSP was 3.35 in the end, the R Varian runner was never in contention
This why knowing true value on an individual selection is impossible, even though it's demonstrable on large data sets.
'Never in contention' sounds like a 100/1 shot, not a 3.35 which at the time probably looked like a good deal if they'd seen that chart.

Derek27
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 pm

A 3.35 shot should win about 30% of the time. Whether it's in contention the other 70% of the time makes little difference.

Simonlofc
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:07 am

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Not a real chart but thats one hell of a spread on prices pre off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16445
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 pm

DkFwOO3WsAEFc4Z.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Simonlofc
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:07 am

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Euler wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 pm
DkFwOO3WsAEFc4Z.jpg
ah i see

Derek27
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Algaffaal, 18-10 Kempton.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
eightbo
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK
Contact:

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:32 pm

expecting this to come back a bit
1935_Six Silver Lane_1931.JPG
@IP:
1935_Six Silver Lane_1935.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Return to “Trading Horse racing”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: frankob20 and 3 guests