Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
Euler

Price activity is very 'jerky' today.
convoysur-2

yeap ,alot of jerks in the markets banging massive money.
i didnt really play .sat and waited picked up 3 nice drifts ,got a days wages ,but the next couple of hours racing dont suite me,
convoysur-2

ohhh by the way peter i days wages for me is like 70-100 euros..i just saw your p and l for a week on the blog my 8.000 for a week , fantastic.
Euler

Thanks, I don't post them very often as people tend to take them the wrong way, but it's nice to show what can be done now and again. Hoping for better next week!
Euler

After a dodgy start today, I've managed to turn it completely around with some nice trades.
gutuami

Euler wrote:..but it's nice to show what can be done now and again...
that's how I read them and thanks for posting.
Iron

Hi Marc

I can't find that article - do you have a link please?

Thanks

Jeff
convoysur-2 wrote:ohhh by the way peter i days wages for me is like 70-100 euros..i just saw your p and l for a week on the blog my 8.000 for a week , fantastic.
PeterLe

Ferru123 wrote:Hi Marc

I can't find that article - do you have a link please?

Thanks

Jeff
convoysur-2 wrote:ohhh by the way peter i days wages for me is like 70-100 euros..i just saw your p and l for a week on the blog my 8.000 for a week , fantastic.
It's on Peter's Blog Jeff, awesome result and that's just the horses!
redtra

Euler wrote:Thanks, I don't post them very often as people tend to take them the wrong way, but it's nice to show what can be done now and again. Hoping for better next week!
Just had a look at your blog Peter...absolutely amazing results! Fantastic and has inspired me to work at it and be even more disciplined. That's the key isn't it? I also had a very good day on thursday, the first profitable day I've had, but my profit would only require 2 small numbers!

Thanks for posting...it is great to see what can be done.
Iron

Thanks Peter - I realise that. :) However, I looked through the most recent posts and couldn't find it, so I assumed it was from a while ago.

Jeff
PeterLe wrote: It's on Peter's Blog Jeff, awesome result and that's just the horses!
LeTiss

:D A result so staggering, Mr Webb......it nearly gave me a semi!
stevequal

Fantastic and has inspired me to work at it and be even more disciplined.
Having read Peter's "A week in the life" blog postings, I am in full admiration of his work ethic, he's clearly just getting the results he deserves.
redtra

Ferru123 wrote:Thanks Peter - I realise that. :) However, I looked through the most recent posts and couldn't find it, so I assumed it was from a while ago.

Jeff
PeterLe wrote: It's on Peter's Blog Jeff, awesome result and that's just the horses!

HI Jeff, it is the most recent of Peter's blogs. Click on Blog and it is the one called "A day in the Life"
Iron

Thanks Redtra.

I've now found it. On a pedantic note, it's called 'A week in the life' (although there is one called 'A day in the life'). :)

This is the link: http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2013/06 ... -the-life/

Jeff
L.o.S

Somebody just dropped a bomb on Stableford, the favourite in the first race and dragged the money down to get some more matched. I wonder if it's a precurser to the full day!

Return to “Trading Horse racing”