AUS wallet, settings, visible balance, unique balance

Help improve Bet Angel.
corbus

Australian wallet: wouldn't it be possible to decide which wallet to use once inside the BA software? for example as a setting?

Settings: why every time one loads the software all settings are reset? Much more useful if it loaded a set of recorded settings as a default, BA used to do that but in the later versions that was changed to give the possibility to have more than one set of settings, personally I find it a nuisance... anyway at least it should load authomatically one of them as a default, would be nice.

Visible balance: one has to click the full screen on the top right corner of the screen to have the running balance and time of the event visible at he bottom... it's a small thing, but is there anybody who wouldn't want to see those details for some reason? why not have them visible as a default rather than the other way round?

A unique place to get the balance from:
If I run several excel sheets and more then one instance of BA, then for each workbook open I have a summary sheet where I need to have the current balance... well this is proving to be not easy to do, because the only place one gets the balance from is from a live event, but when that event is no longer refreshed one has to get the balance from another one and so on...
Hence my question: is there a way of getting the balance directly from the Betfair account?
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Aus wallet: This cannot be switched over as you described. It requires a log in.

Settings: If you look at the login dialogue box you will see a section where you can select different profiles. Choose the settings profile that contains your desired settings. This will then load as default each time you start Bet Angel.

The balance is visible as a default when you first install Bet Angel. You must have unknowingly hidden the balance then saved this setting as part of the default profile. If you choose to show then save the default profile again you will see it will show again.

The balance is sent to the spreadsheets will the other data from the current event being polled by Guardian or from the live event in main focus of the application. Currently there is no other way of getting the balance. But that's an interesting problem. Maybe someone can come up with a way of getting the live balance on your summary sheet. It must be possible....
corbus

Thanks for the quick replies.
As for the common place to get the balance from, earlier on I simply got it from an event scheduled much further on in time, even tomorrow, and that worked because everything in guardian was refreshed, but with the limit on the refresh this is out... of course the limited refresh is something extremely useful and cannot be sacrificed...
if I get an idea I'll post it here
cheers

Return to “Suggestions”