New Bet Angel Professional Beta 1.37 - API NG

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

May as well just run it twice from the same icon.
blueport

Hi,

I had an issue today with the last race at Kilmore(Australia) not loading. The market was showing closed/suspended.

Contacted Betfair and they told me there was no issue at their end. The market was active as normal on the Betfair site.

Any suggestions what happened here?

There were a number of markets loaded into guardian showing Market Closed in the race description?

Thanks,

Simon
blueport

I have followed the advice of someone earlier in this thread by deleting and reinstalling betangel.

Unfortunately the market closed issue still persists?
MarketClosed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

Similar issue with me, but you'd have thought Betfair would've tested their new API first, and fixed any issues. I cannot name a company who wouldn't get their new website or software sorted before they bring it out to the public.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gazuty

Not all races loaded up today into guardian from "quick picks" today..

Missing some Sandown races and others. :(

I can see them in the card, but they are not loading in from the "quick picks" selection. About 10 races missing.

Not sure if that is an issue with API or with Guardian.

I have gone back in through the "card" and loaded them all manually.
blueport

This is becoming extremely irritating!

Try refreshing markets in quick pick. I found it works sometimes. Even it doesn't work the first time try again.
blueport

I had 24 markets closed in gaurdian.

After refreshing quick picks they all loaded ok.
poipoi

My issue is that using Guardian automation since the change, the history of betting details and volumes of each race (in Australian markets at least) isn't being recorded in Guardian to review at the end of the day like it used to. Is this a Bet Angel issue? Or a Betfair issue? Is it something that can we can expect to be rectified before too long?
gazuty

poipoi wrote:My issue is that using Guardian automation since the change, the history of betting details and volumes of each race (in Australian markets at least) isn't being recorded in Guardian to review at the end of the day like it used to. Is this a Bet Angel issue? Or a Betfair issue? Is it something that can we can expect to be rectified before too long?
Same for me, since the change to 1.37.4. I used to just log in and see the matched bets and be able to look at the profit on each race. No longer. :(
Euler

We spoke to BF about this on Friday and they don't have an immediate fix, but we have released new build that should patch over things while we wait for one. Version 1.37.5

This is confirmed as a Betfair issue.
LeTiss

I don't like how individual matched bets are not being shown, they're all just lumped together as 1 matched bet on the same price.

This is a particular problem when Guardian is displaying a bet has been matched, but if it's part matched the 'matched bets' total doesn't alter when I get more bets matched.

Is this just a glitch Peter?
Or is this how the new system is set up by Betfair?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's the new API. You can't download the fragments of how the bet has been matched, you just get the total matched per bet reference.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Euler wrote:This is confirmed as a Betfair issue.
Just to clarify... it's the incorrect 'Market Closed' indicator that is the current betfair bug that they will need to solve, but that we have improved with 1.37.5

The fact that matched bets clear on market settlement is just the behaviour of the current API. We will look to see if we can freeze the bet information before settlement, but have to be very careful that we don't introduce a new issue such as not updating the market when a post-race reduction factor is applied.
LeTiss

Bet Angel wrote:It's the new API. You can't download the fragments of how the bet has been matched, you just get the total matched per bet reference.
OK thanks

That's a bit disappointing for those of us who have a number of trades spread across a handful of markets - it's nice to see on Guardian when additional bets are being matched

If that's the new API, then we'll just have to get used to it and work with it
burtbrown

Does someone know how to prevent the spreadsheets from clearing and removing out data after events ?

v1.37.5

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”