Fixed match trading. Serbian First league .Dubocica- Vrsac

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
notangel

Hey all.
What's going on? What's wrong with the exchange? Why don't they suspend trading on this fixed match.
1.45 for a draw. And 1.18 after the first half.

Please write to them, write to UEFA and other authorities. The organizers need to be held criminally liable

https://imgbly.com/ib/47wI5w2XgH
jamesedwards

The graphs are hilarious. These were taken at 60 mins with the score at 1-1.

FK Vrsac took the lead, have never been behind, yet have traded as high as 95.

Picture1.png
Picture2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notangel

I'm watching the match. Vrsac does not attack at all and is definitely involved in this dirty business. The home team sometimes attacks and creates chances. This is definitely a fixed match
ODPaul82

Was a common end of season occurrence previously with Serie B up until a few years ago.

In relation to the OP request for people to report it, licensed bookies will highly likely have flagged it to relevant anti-corruption bodies.
Dai_Young

I'm not an expert on Serbian lower league football but looks like a draw is mutually beneficial, guaranteeing them both avoiding relegation. So a bit of a Austria-West Germany or Sweden 2 Denmark 2 situation.
jamesedwards

Dai_Young wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:38 pm
I'm not an expert on Serbian lower league football but looks like a draw is mutually beneficial, guaranteeing them both avoiding relegation. So a bit of a Austria-West Germany or Sweden 2 Denmark 2 situation.
You're right. I looked at that and at first glance it didn't look the case. But now I see Metalac and Kolubarta play each other so a draw would actually be enough for both teams to stay up.
notangel

Dai_Young wrote:
Yes you are right. The teams benefit from a draw. If not for one thing. Someone decided to take advantage of this and earn decent money by betting on a draw in many bookmakers.Knowing for sure that there will be a draw
Fugazi

notangel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:48 pm
Dai_Young wrote:
Yes you are right. The teams benefit from a draw. If not for one thing. Someone decided to take advantage of this and earn decent money by betting on a draw in many bookmakers.Knowing for sure that there will be a draw
Wish it was me.
Kai

Ye, some funky business going on in Serbia, was trading a couple games not long ago, to good effect surprisingly.

I think they had another fixed match recently but didn't want to get involved, surely better to avoid this type of stuff?

Return to “Football trading”