Euro 2024

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Michael5482

Now the football season has finished bar a tin post last day and some play-off teams fighting it out to get promotion only to get relegated again next season it's time to look ahead and Betfair have the markets open for the opening games with qualifying side markets etc

England defensively worry me along with Pickford who is far to error prone that's why Southgate should go all out attack and unleash all our attacking talent and just smash everyone and everything in sight, stream roller the full tournament but he won't because he's to negative and this will be our downfall in the semi's or final IMO

You'd be out of your mind to write the Germans off in their own backyard, but with all that said France to win it.
Crumpets

Pickford

Walker Stones Tarlowski Shaw

Foden Rice Bellingham

Palmer

Saka Kane

Teams are so defensive these days!! I agree Michael, we should play to our strengths and steamroll teams.

Pickford is poor, but who else would you pick?
Kai

Germany should be a fantastic host, lived in Bavaria for a spell, they love the sport for all the right reasons, good people, great beer etc

Hopefully NO security issues, can't be easy hosting a tournament of this size in a tense global political climate
Michael5482

Crumpets wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:45 am
Pickford

Foden Rice Bellingham

Palmer

Saka Kane

Teams are so defensive these days!! I agree Michael, we should play to our strengths and steamroll teams.

You have to pick Pickford and that's the problem Southgate has gifted him a place in the starting 11 and not given anyone else a look in to the point where he has no choice but to play him and unfortunately he makes far to many mistakes for my liking.

I'd run with your midfield/forward 6 the less we see of Henderson, Phillips or shoe horning Trent AA into midfield the better. I'd have TAA in the squad but Henderson and Philips wouldn't get on my plane.
Michael5482

Kai wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 am
Germany should be a fantastic host, lived in Bavaria for a spell, they love the sport for all the right reasons, good people, great beer etc

Hopefully NO security issues, can't be easy hosting a tournament of this size in a tense global political climate
Unfortunately the British Government has warned us of drinking beer at Euro 2024 it is to strong for us so were not allowed to drink but English fans still have a £1.24 a day gambling allowance which will keep us under the monthly threshold for the full duration of the tournament :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://news.sky.com/story/england-and- ... 4-13103279
wearthefoxhat

Crumpets wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:45 am
Pickford

Foden Rice Bellingham

Palmer

Saka Kane

Crikey, looking at that back 4, I can only think of them all carrying some form of injury at some time while playing. Might get away with it at club level but not at the Euros.

Southgate stays loyal: Maguire is out with a muscle injury for 3 weeks, so likely to recover in time for the euros...(but, there we go again)

Keepers.png
Defenders.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

Michael5482 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 am
Kai wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 am

Unfortunately the British Government has warned us of drinking beer at Euro 2024 it is to strong for us so were not allowed to drink but English fans still have a £1.24 a day gambling allowance which will keep us under the monthly threshold for the full duration of the tournament :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://news.sky.com/story/england-and- ... 4-13103279
Wow :lol:

Here's to England getting into the final and into extra time 🍻
Kai

RIP Copa America this year tho, just realized they play at the same time as Euros unfortunately

Don't see how I could possibly work both, without wrecking my summer schedule

At least Derek should be happy with that one :)
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:15 pm
RIP Copa America this year tho, just realized they play at the same time as Euros unfortunately

Don't see how I could possibly work both, without wrecking my summer schedule

At least Derek should be happy with that one :)
It's gonna be a busy time, but we could do with them being spaced out a bit, help get through the summer.

I'm already looking at today's horse racing markets. :)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:45 pm
It's gonna be a busy time, but we could do with them being spaced out a bit, help get through the summer.

I started paying more attention to womens footy after you brought my attention to it :)

You can pick off some good value there, and these low liquid matches that are on atm seem full of opportunity as well, always ignored them in the past, but you can match whatever you want even on a dead market
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 pm
Derek27 wrote:

I started paying more attention to womens footy after you brought my attention to it :)

You can pick off some good value there, and these low liquid matches that are on atm seem full of opportunity as well, always ignored them in the past, but you can match whatever you want even on a dead market
I think it was Psychoff that brought it to my attention. I was surprised he traded womens' football but the top matches are certainly worth trading.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:32 pm
Kai wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 pm
Derek27 wrote:

I think it was Psychoff that brought it to my attention. I was surprised he traded womens' football but the top matches are certainly worth trading.
Ye the good thing about football seeders is you can create some big results on the smallest of matches

Return to “Football trading”