Ladbrokes Exchange

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
PeterLe

steven1976 wrote:I use overplay in Thailand thanks peter which also allows to get my dads sky package but I'm in Burma at the moment and internet is still pretty bad. I once tried trading and it took 20 seconds to hit the market. Got a good steak house so I'm off for a beer and a steak as rocky 4 has just finished. Enjoy your trading.
Good stuff. I hope you chip in to the costs of your dad's sky package!
steven1976

PeterLe wrote:
steven1976 wrote:I use overplay in Thailand thanks peter which also allows to get my dads sky package but I'm in Burma at the moment and internet is still pretty bad. I once tried trading and it took 20 seconds to hit the market. Got a good steak house so I'm off for a beer and a steak as rocky 4 has just finished. Enjoy your trading.
Good stuff. I hope you chip in to the costs of your dad's sky package!
Dead right I chip in. I told him to start getting the pay per view matches :lol:
steven1976

Sorry gone off track. Anyway, lets hope that ladbrokes make the option in store available to lay in play. It would be great for those good at mafs.
PeterLe

PeterLe wrote: I just run a BOT on the last race at Muss and I was surprised to see how many bets were matched..(tiny profit too)
The total matched was much less than betfair, but its early days
Been running Identical systems today on betfair and betdaq…

Betdaq - (minus) 9.55
Betfair - (Positive) 3 figures

The last race at Lingfiled was a good one for me. It triggered the bet on betdaq too but wasn't matched on the first step of the bet..

On a positive, I seem to get getting matched more on Betdaq than in previous attempts?

Anyone else testing?
Regards
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LinusP

I did a few months ago but got blacklisted and currently out of computers :roll:
PeterLe

LinusP wrote:I did a few months ago but got blacklisted and currently out of computers :roll:
Hi
Well subject to you getting you computer sorted, its worthwhile trying again. Ive been blacklisted in the past, but they seem to have relaxed their stance a bit?
regards
Peter
steven1976

I'd imagine there will be some good inplay arbs in the near future between the exchanges.
steved271

I am a newbie here so try not to flame me if i am in the wrong place to ask this question...

I have had a betfair account for ages and suffered losses until i found out about trading..

My question is.. I have a ladbrokes account with a positive balance, Can i use this Betdaq software to place the bets or does it have to be a specific deposit into a Betdaq account?
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You will still need a Betdaq account to use Bet Angel for Betdaq but a bet placed using Bet Angel will show up on the Ladbrokes exchange.

See this blog post - http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2013/11 ... daq-angel/
Euler

Just saw an advert for Ladbrokes exchange in the break on the Ryder cup
andyfuller

Must be about the only advertising they have done...promised so much but have delivered so little. Whatever happened to the API work....
spreadbetting

I'd have thought Ladbrokes were one of Betdaq's busiest clients, so they've cut costs and got the software they wanted. Betfair don't seem to have any ambitions with the exchanges anymore and happy to be a mid range online bookmaker so hard to see why Betdaq would publicise too much for now.

What are you doing for a living these days Andy? Did you move to the financials, it's something I've been considering for a little while
Will Sharpe

CEO Richard Glynn get's sacked.http://www.ft.com/fastft/245101/ladbrok ... n-ceo-2015

What happens to Betdaq....
Euler

I guess we will hit another hiatus until the new guy comes in.

Return to “Betdaq exchange”