importing Automation File

A place to discuss anything.
WillBill

Hi, I have made a Bo Bo, Deleted an Auto file I was using (Import Automation File Horse racing UK & Ire Sprint race (7f or less) (2) bff which I was using and somehow deleted it. I still have it on my laptop but when I try to download it again it gives an error message (Created with a different version of Bet angle and is not compatible) I have the latest version B/A and was wondering if there was a more up to date version of this file or how can I overcome the problem. I have looked on the auto file list but cannot see it, Thanks
Dallas

That isn't an automation file its a 'Market Search Filter' used for find specfic types of races

It needs to be imported into your market filter editor as shown next to 'Market Search Filters (.bff)' near the bottom of this page
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
WillBill

Please let me apologise but no matter how much reading I am doing I just cannot solve the problem.
I am try to get the days UK and Ire Sprint races over 5,6and 7 furlong only into Guadiana's Market selection so I can add them to Market as the are the only races I would like to work with on a daily basis.
I can get the UK and Ire win races for the day into Market selection the problem being its all of the races for the day, Hurdles, 1,2 and even 3 mile and all the 5,6 and 7 furlong races are mixed up with them and I cant work out how to just select the ones I want to trade with. Sorry but I just cannot get over this so I have to ask. Yours. William
Dallas

If you've imported it but are getting all types of races you must have edited the file in someway
I'd suggest you delete that one and redownload it from the forum page and import it into your Bet Angel again
WillBill

Morning Dalace, I imported the Horse racing UK and Ire Sprint race (7 F or less) this morning from the link you sent the other day. I downloaded it onto my laptop, opened Guardian, Automation, Important a Rules File. It appeared in File name, sectected it and open but still get the massage as before, (Created with a different version of Bet Angel) I sorry but I just cannot get past this point. Thanks, William
WillBill

Hi, I have followed the below instructions but the File with Sprint 7F or less in it is not there ( its in the list for Guardian but not Select Market) So I,v downloaded it to Bet angel but not to the right place. Sorry.

Market Search Filters (.bff)
Open the market selection window using the 'Select Market' button on the Desktop page, or in the upper left corner of the screen click 'File' > Select Market, when the Market Selection window opens click the 'Funnel' Icon, then when the Market filter editor window opens click on Filters > Import a Filter
Dallas

WillBill wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:08 pm
Morning Dalace, I imported the Horse racing UK and Ire Sprint race (7 F or less) this morning from the link you sent the other day. I downloaded it onto my laptop, opened Guardian, Automation, Important a Rules File. It appeared in File name, sectected it and open but still get the massage as before, (Created with a different version of Bet Angel) I sorry but I just cannot get past this point. Thanks, William
It is NOT an automation file so you don't import it on the Automation tab

I've set out the 5 steps below that you need to do (assuming you already have already downloaded the Horse racing UK and Ire Sprint race (7 F or less).bff and it's on your PC in a downloads folder or where ever your downloaded files go to

1.jpg
2.jpg

After clicking 'Import a filter' a window will appear where you can browse your PC for the file you've downloaded, once you've located it, selected it and then clicked 'Open' in the bottom right corner of the screen that will import into your 'Market Filter Editor'

All you need to do now is select it and it will display the markets matching it's criteria

3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WillBill

Many thanks, I finally got there, I really appreciate your help.

Return to “General discussion”