Can betangel recognize how much money on odd?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
suikchung3

I think a lot of people use Display the Rolling High & Low Back rules. Let say my bet depends on how high the high hit. For an inefficient market, if someone happens to place $1 on very high odd, the rule will register it as the "high", thus my bet is placed. Is there a way the "high" is registered with at least $500 on the best back price available?
Dallas

Yes you can use a 'Stored Value' condition to test the 'Volume Traded at a Price'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/stored_value.html

The high/low price are retrieved from Betfair and but you can also set your own beginning at any point/s in time ie, you could start tracking the high/low price in the final 2 hours before the event start time or in the last 15mins

There are some ready-made .baf rules files already made to do this which you can download like this one from the following link
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=22613

You can then do something similar to above and use a 'Stored Value' condition to test the 'Volume Traded at a Price' held in another stored value (ie, your high / low stored values)

Or when storing the high/low values add a condition to test the 'Volume Traded at a price' is 'greater than'
that wat the stored value only creates a new high/low if the amount matched meets your criteria - which then removes then need to use a condition

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”