Auto bet my Horse racing selections

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.

Hi,
Looking for some help please.
I would to have BA place bets on specific selections based at a conditional predetermined price.
EG only place the bet if "Blue Star >=$4 "
I know this more betting than trading and have looked through what I is all the free triggers list, couldn't find anything. Could this be done easily with BA?

I really only use BA for betting and have done for close to 17 years ( love it ) and I trade cricket.
Can anyone offer any help direction to start, or build it for a fee?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Michael
sniffer66

If it was me I'd go the "Import Stored value from a file" route

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/set ... ters_.html

So, for each runner (and line in the CSV) you'd have it's name and another Stored Value Called, say "Price". Assuming you would know the prices required for each horse using external data, and would populate the entire csv each morning\or previous night

Then you only need a simple baf file, applied to every race, set to import your daily csv. if the runner name matched what's in your csv, the baf would have a condition to check the Stored Value "Price" met your entry threshold for that runner, and do x, y or z

I'm assuming the value "Price" would be different for each picked horse

Ok thanks for that I will look at the link and see what I can do.

FYI,

Basically I price horses to what I believe there true chances are,and bet the overs. I have many times considered automate it, I used MF pro for a short while ( you just add a list of names and prices thats it ) but for whatever reason I just prefer BA. As I said Ive used it a long time.

I do appreciate your help on this thanks again.

Cheers

Michael
Anbell

1856 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:09 am
Ok thanks for that I will look at the link and see what I can do.

FYI,

Basically I price horses to what I believe there true chances are,and bet the overs. I have many times considered automate it, I used MF pro for a short while ( you just add a list of names and prices thats it ) but for whatever reason I just prefer BA. As I said Ive used it a long time.

I do appreciate your help on this thanks again.

Cheers

Michael
sniffer66's advice is usually the best. and probably is in this case as well. It is possible that there are simpler ideas that might be easier if you are a beginner. For example you can just do the horsename/price thing across the whole field, or you can manually nominate one or 2 horses and their prices in guardian. Alternatively you can do the conditional price thing as you've mentioned, or you can place the bets at your nominated prices and the bets wont get matched unless you hit that threshold (either on the exchange, at a point in time, or at BSP limit etc)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”