Looking for the answers

The sport of kings.
Ingick

Hi All,

I guarantee this question has been asked before and after scrolling through the many fantastic posts within the community this newbie is looking for an answer(s) if anybody has any thanks.

I am currently viewing the live video stream via Betfair Exchange directly by having the BFEx site open then accessing the live stream this way:

e.g. Selected race, Live Race and then have the Coverage on the Ladders Screen.

Is there a way to view the Live Racing / Fooball / Cricket from the Betangel Live Video or iswhat I am currently doing the easiest access to the Live Video?

Thank you in advance and would appreciate any advice.
Dallas

The best way of doing it is the way you are

The 'Live Video' button is located in the centre of the Desktop screen (first screen you see following each login) takes you to the Betfair live video page,
however the Betfair web site leaks a lot of memory so it's recommend that you use an external browser like you are doing to connect to the Betfair live video page

Doing that provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively. i.e. The Bet Angel interface will perform better if you don't give the same core of your processor the additional task of handling the Betfair web site.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”