Run_time error `9:,,,,, PLZ help

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
y4real

My Auto sheet gives me the follewing error code

Run_time error ´9:
Subscript out of range

Any help would be much apprieciated
TheTub

This is an Excel error.

What have you found on Google when you search for this error? It's probably a macro bug.
drans33

Yes me to, have just downloaded the daily auto spreadsheet, this is a very annoying bug, it shows up when opening up other XL spreadsheets, please have the creator of this spreadsheet fix it. :cry:
drans33

TheTub wrote:This is an Excel error.

What have you found on Google when you search for this error? It's probably a macro bug.
Yes you could well be right, it could be as simple as enabling the Macro, I will try this tomorrow and see if the bug re-appears.
drans33

still happening, it also sends the auto trade spreadsheet into not trading correctly, when you try open up another spreadsheet, this imo needs fixing, i.e. otherwise what is the point running auto trade all day then you cannot do other work in other spreadsheets without having another pc etc.
Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.
drans33

Original file is read-only you have to copy and rename, so you cannot run the original file.

" Does anyone know if you have enable the Macro for this file to work, without it displaying the Run_time error 9 "
TheTub

Which spreadsheet are you talking about?

Is it one you have downloaded from here or created yourself?

One thing I can say is if you are running one spreadsheet then it is not really a good idea to open up another one and expect the first one to continue working. Excel will just switch priority and you are likely to see errors as any VBA code will probably not reference the workbook by name but assume it is running alone.
PeterLe

Drans
For an error such as this , i would suggest that you contact BA support directly (if you haven't already) rather than post it on the forum
they can frame the error and compare against known errors etc
Regards
Peter

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”