Best resolution

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
CLOWNSHOES

Sorry but bet angel wouldnt let me search old posts or id have added this to an old thread instead of creating a whole new one.

Im sure this 3 box weight of money thing has happened to a few people before but i was wondering what the best resolution is ? some PC cleaning software or ?

I can live with it taking a few seconds to update before i start trading but its started doing it mid trade now which is a worry. doesnt update the volume column or WOM so im just staring at 3 figures floating around.

thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

shakespeare

That's useful to know. I use practice mode a lot (all day in automation and sometimes all night too) but I make sure I place a live bet every now and then to keep Betfair happy.
CLOWNSHOES

Cheers for the reply Dallas. Neither of those things are applicable though, i did use practice mode for about 30 minutes last night but i dont use it all that frequently. The depth does appear but takes a while at the start and can then disappear again mid trade. Ive noticed it gets worse when i use betfair video from within betangel.
Dallas

Have you checked windows task manager by pressing ctrl+alt+del to see if any processes in the back ground are putting a strain on things and how much cpu/memory you have available?
CLOWNSHOES

Thanks as always Sir Dallas of BA.

Closed a whole host of chrome related stuff and it seems better. Had no idea Chrome did so much stuff in the background.
Dallas

Lol, Its surprising how much resources are taken by such small things, I make a point of not even having anything other than BA and required windows stuff open and running on the PC am trading on including any websites or skype etc, instead I use a laptop to access everything else separately.
Crazyskier

CLOWNSHOES wrote:Thanks as always Sir Dallas of BA.

Closed a whole host of chrome related stuff and it seems better. Had no idea Chrome did so much stuff in the background.
Chrome is Google and Google are the greediest MoFos in terms of wanting it ALL...

Return to “Support”