Guardian screen looks weird

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Geordie

My guardian screen looks weird compared to how it normally looks:

http://prntscr.com/d0fb7v

Any ideas why or how to fix it?

Thanks.
Dallas

If you try logging on using the settings profile its happening on and go straight into guardian and add some market, hopefully it will be displayed correctly.
If so with guardian still open click 'save settings' on the main Bet Angel page then close guardian and click the save settings again that should cure it.

If not or if its not even displaying correctly when first open post back and ill suggest something else.
Geordie

Dallas wrote:If you try logging on using the settings profile its happening on and go straight into guardian and add some market, hopefully it will be displayed correctly.
If so with guardian still open click 'save settings' on the main Bet Angel page then close guardian and click the save settings again that should cure it.

If not or if its not even displaying correctly when first open post back and ill suggest something else.
Seems OK today, will see how it goes.

Thanks for the help, Dallas.
Geordie

It's happening again, Dallas.

I tried what you suggested but it hasn't fixed it.

When I select a market in Guardian, no odds or matched bets, etc., are displayed in the boxes below.
Dallas

If you have another settings profile which is very similar if you switch to that guardian should return to normal, if so make the changes to this similar settings profile so its the same as the botken one then re-save this as a new profile and delete your old one (thats keeps changing the guardian display) and see how that goes.
Dallas

Also you did follow my first suggestion and if it displayed wrong restart Bet Angel and perform the 'save' steps once rebooted while it was still working and not while it was already displaying incorrectly?
Geordie

Apologies for the delay in replying, Dallas.

I have found/removed the offending profile and all appears to be fine now.

Thanks again for your help.
kerberus

THis infectious. Gone thru the same routine, etc.etc.
Starting again from scratch - thought it was chepstow.
:?: :?:

Return to “Support”