Add the possibility of a game score

Help improve Bet Angel.
luck7

Hello,
It would be great if we will be able to see the score of the game (IN PLAY game of course) ...
And if we can be able to connect it to Excel ...
That's how we can do a lot more automated trading ... And it is a lot more comfortable ... It has the score is displayed on the BETFAIR site So it must be a way to show it also in BETANGEL
And I saw this possibility in the software "MarketFeeder Pro" So it must be possible ...
PeterLe

luck7 wrote:Hello,
It would be great if we will be able to see the score of the game (IN PLAY game of course) ...
And if we can be able to connect it to Excel ...
That's how we can do a lot more automated trading ... And it is a lot more comfortable ... It has the score is displayed on the BETFAIR site So it must be a way to show it also in BETANGEL
And I saw this possibility in the software "MarketFeeder Pro" So it must be possible ...
Hi
I think that would be a good idea too if possible.
I guess it should be possible to determine the score by the odds on offer (ie the lowest odds would probably be the current score).
I guess the exception here would be, say Man U playing a much weaker side. If the weaker side were lucky enough to score then the lowest odds might just be the equalising score from Man U (if that makes sense!?)
Regards
Peter
luck7

I suppose you could understand through the odds who leads !!!
But you can not know the exact score of the game by the odds ...
What I'm looking for and a lot like me is the exact score of the game ...
Which is possible according to what I've seen in other programs ...
wrexham casual

I use this site when I'm trading.

http://bit.ly/mnzEV
luck7

He does not work bro ....
wrexham casual

Works fine here.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We have approached Betfair about using their live score data but they have specifically told us in no uncertain terms NOT to re-distribute this information or make it available through Bet Angel. They informed us that their license for this information specifically excludes re-distribution.

We have examined sourcing this data from authorised providers but they want to charge an arm and a leg for it, which is a cost we can't bear and we don't think our customers will be willing to bear either.

We will continue to look to find a way to do this legally and cost effectively but for the moment this isn't possible.

If you find others using this data please let us know as it will strength our case to use it in the same manner.
marqasa

Interesting that it is not possible to source this information directly from Betfair. I too think it would be a very useful addition. Live score/minutes would be a great help!
corbus

yes sir,
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I already "suggested" it to Bet Angel. I believe an extra column in Guardian would do nicely. A general comments column, which would be used only for certain events, such as soccer or tennis to display the current score, and of course this should be also available for spreadsheet programming.
corbus

got it folks!!
the score can be determined quite easily by examining the correct score market. That is: the first odds that one finds from the top (0-0) downwards is the current score.
new to betting

Hi. New here so be nice lol!
I have just started using bet angel pro and at the moment I'm just dutching with football scores. I use another betting site for scores and the time of the matches. Not sure If I can name it on here?
Its bet365.
For me it seems like the best/up to date.
I know its a old post but I hope it helps someone.

Return to “Suggestions”