Save stop loss when switching market

Help improve Bet Angel.
Fugazi

Would be great if the software would save my stop loss when i switch to another market.

Perhaps the software needs to be able to have multiple tabs

Would massively reduce screen time for those that set and forget their trades until they complete
Anbell

Fugazi wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:53 pm
Would be great if the software would save my stop loss when i switch to another market.

Would massively reduce screen time for those that set and forget their trades until they complete
There are many ways that you can achieve this with the existing software using, for example, guardian or servants.
Fugazi

Anbell wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:23 am
Fugazi wrote:

There are many ways that you can achieve this with the existing software using, for example, guardian or servants.
I'm new to the software - i guess with guardian i could use the top left drop down and perhaps use ': stop loss on open bet"? Would this then save when i exit to another market?
Dallas

Fugazi wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:05 am
Anbell wrote:
Fugazi wrote:

I'm new to the software - i guess with guardian i could use the top left drop down and perhaps use ': stop loss on open bet"? Would this then save when i exit to another market?
The market just needs to be added to Guardian, it will then continue to monitor the market and trigger bets including stop bet while you have another on your ladder /one click screen

Most people tend to load all there markets into Guardian each day then select them from there when they want to view them on a main screen
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... ction.html
Fugazi

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:10 am
Fugazi wrote:
Anbell wrote:

The market just needs to be added to Guardian, it will then continue to monitor the market and trigger bets including stop bet while you have another on your ladder /one click screen

Most people tend to load all there markets into Guardian each day then select them from there when they want to view them on a main screen
Awesome thanks so much for this. Will save me a lot of time!
Fugazi

Dallas wrote:
Fugazi wrote:
Anbell wrote:

New problem - Im all loaded up in guardian and using ''offset bet and stop"

However my stop trigger and "place at (ticks) need to be in different places on each market. If I change these settings in global settings does it then apply to all?? As when I flick between markets the global settings are whatever i last edited them to, not what I inputted when i had that specific market open...
Dallas

Fugazi wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fugazi wrote:

New problem - Im all loaded up in guardian and using ''offset bet and stop"

However my stop trigger and "place at (ticks) need to be in different places on each market. If I change these settings in global settings does it then apply to all?? As when I flick between markets the global settings are whatever i last edited them to, not what I inputted when i had that specific market open...
I uses whatever settings you had selected at the time the bet was placed, so you could even place multiple bets on one market each using different offsets, or you can switch to another market and change the global settings for whatever bet you are about to place

Return to “Suggestions”