Strikes

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
Euler

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14907909

When will people wake up and smell the coffee, it's nice to think we are in the past and life is great but it isn't and without taking action now, things will be much worse in future.

When I last looked, the public sector pension deficit, when measured in the same way as you have to in the private sector, was around £1tn. Why should the private sector, which is suffering badly, expect the public sector to not share some of the pain?
Iron

If the strikes go ahead, they will be futile.

The government aren't going to back down - they can't afford to.

I feel sorry for the employees who will be left to choose between losing a day's pay over a strike they didn't vote for, or being regarded by their colleagues as a scab...

Jeff
Euler

My empathy changed on pension reform in the public sector when the police precept information came through for my county and it showed half the money was spent on pensions.
Iron

Did that exclude the contributions made by the officers themselves (which I believe comes to about 30% of their wages)?

Jeff
freddy

Some People need to get a grip thats for sure,
alot of us have been feeling the pain for a few years now and what makes them think they are so special that they should be unaffected :evil: .

Return to “Trading Financial markets”