A simple improvement on Manual Bet section

Help improve Bet Angel.
maxrizza

Hi all,
an improvement which would help me a lot during in-play trade is the possibility to see how the profit change due to a specific bet before to submit it. In other words, the same functionality we find on Betfair site where, selected an odds and amount, before to confirm the bet you can immediately see how the profit change in all selections (this is very useful for live trading on Correct Score markets when we submit 2 or more back/lay simultaneously).
I'd apply this improvement on Manual Bet section of Bet Angel and let it work exactly like the same in Betfair website.....so that I wouldn't use this site anymore for my trade but only Bet Angel.
Is it possible?

Cheers
Max
Online Trader

100% agree with this and asked for the same a few weeks ago, any chance of an update Peter can we have it, please, pretty please :D
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Doesn't the trade profit calculator already do this?

Click on the buttons marked 1,2 or 3 then pin it to your desktop.
Online Trader

It would be much neater to have it fully incorporated into the manual bet screen.
mugsgame

You can undock the profit trades calc and stick it where you like
maxrizza

Sorry 6thSense and Mugsgame but it's not the same thing.

If I click on trade profit calculator I obtain the situation for a specific option of a market (for example the draw), not for the entire market.

To be more clear, as I trade very often with correct score market, I'd like something which, if I prepare a lay of 10€ on 1-1 and 5€ on 2-2, calculates the new P&L for all the options, from 0-0 to AUQ....so that I can see where I'm still red, what to do with next move, which are the risky results, etc etc
This is the best way to safe your dutching with a fabolous all green.....trade profit calculator can help you in a specific result (0-0 for example) but doesn't offer you the complete scenario.

Sorry for my english.....hope it's clear.

Max
Online Trader

Max your English is very good as you have managed to explain it in a much better way than me and I have been learning this dodgy language for nearly 50 years :D
Online Trader

Are we going to get this Peter?
Euler

Need to think about how it would be implemented, but it's a nice idea.
Photon

Also overround % would be really handy when you're putting through multiple manual bets with varying amount and odds.
Online Trader

Peter can we please have this on the next upgrade as not having it is a real pain especially when correct score trading which is what I do a lot of.
Online Trader

Any response to this please?
Euler

Always looking to improve the product so your requests have been noted. Its just that we can't necessarily do them in the order in which they are requested.

Return to “Suggestions”